e90 320i

brandonng

Hi bros,

i am experiencing some problem with my car for few months already. My car will stall once in a while whenever i am slowing down to a complete stop or slowing down to make a turn. After which i would have to start the engine again.

went to a workshop and diagnose, its say my main relay problem. change the main relay 2 times in 3 months already still does not solve the problem.

any bros can kindly advised me what i should do and what seems to be the problem?

Re: e90 320i

SOP question - which workshop? And why after changing relay still cannot rectify, if truly it is relay issue?

kenntona;986276 said:
SOP question - which workshop? And why after changing relay still cannot rectify, if truly it is relay issue?

company authorised wk (DAS AUTO) , they use the unit to run a check on my car, onli display main relay problem no else

SOP answer - bring your ride in for a check and seek a second opinion at those workshops listed in our "Recommended Partners, Vendors and Workshops"

brandonng;986275 said:
Hi bros,

i am experiencing some problem with my car for few months already. My car will stall once in a while whenever i am slowing down to a complete stop or slowing down to make a turn. After which i would have to start the engine again.

went to a workshop and diagnose, its say my main relay problem. change the main relay 2 times in 3 months already still does not solve the problem.

any bros can kindly advised me what i should do and what seems to be the problem?

MAF sensor......

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

And brandon will still have to bring his ride in for a check and seek a second opinion on MAF sensor at those workshops listed in our "Recommended Partners, Vendors and Workshops"......

whats a MAF...noob question? May i get a SOP answer, please?

my e90 320i stall 3 times in 1 day
change MAF sensor ... steady poon pi pi ... vroom vroom

wt_know;986335 said:
my e90 320i stall 3 times in 1 day
change MAF sensor ... steady poon pi pi ... vroom vroom

how much u change the MAF sensor for?

my car stall on mi 4xtoday. fainted

brandonng;986342 said:
how much u change the MAF sensor for?

my car stall on mi 4xtoday. fainted

got AXE oil???

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Will go to R2D tml morning to have my car diagnose again and listen to their advice.

Hi Brandonng

My car was having this issue last month. I did not change the MAF. I sent my car to 2277 and they just clean up my MAF sensor and throttle body. Until now no more stalling while slowing down or during a turn. If R2D couldnt fix your problem probably you can send your car to 2277 for a second opinion.

I had the same problems where the car dies when coming to a stop at the traffic lights (intermittent issue but more so when doing harder braking).

Sent to MA cos the dealer I bought the car from goes through them. MA came back says its O2 sensor, but nothing wrong with MAF sensor. I had a diagnostics done by another workshop the day before and their diagnostics showed the MAF sensor reading (~13) which was low. I'm told the MAF sensor reading supposed to be 16? MA still said their side say no issue. I told them to redo their diagnostics again to double check.

Really hope no other issues crop up...

ac323;986304 said:
MAF sensor......

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Assassin;999740 said:
I had the same problems where the car dies when coming to a stop at the traffic lights (intermittent issue but more so when doing harder braking).

Sent to MA cos the dealer I bought the car from goes through them. MA came back says its O2 sensor, but nothing wrong with MAF sensor. I had a diagnostics done by another workshop the day before and their diagnostics showed the MAF sensor reading (~13) which was low. I'm told the MAF sensor reading supposed to be 16? MA still said their side say no issue. I told them to redo their diagnostics again to double check.

Really hope no other issues crop up...

oh i see.....................so is MAF going up lorry soon???

update us.....
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

I am having same problem.
MAF may be an issue, what's your mileage?
If not then likely Vanos.

Good luck, just be careful with the WS. Best time to ka you.
Ask to see the diagnostic. Post online, we can try help u.

I have had enough with **** up WS.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatimaallen
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back