Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hartge

• Breyton

• Total voters
Re: E90 Front Lip- which is nice?

jaskin said:
Adrian, what's the lip on the grey car in Michelle's sig? That lip looks pretty good too.

yea & most of the front lip wld look nice on dark color ride cos u wont see the lines & grooves tat's visible compare to white.
when i saw the pic posted by Nicho on pg 1, i thou it was Hartge lip.

nicholastan91 said:
Adrian..faster make up ur mind..hope to see ur car with the new kit on the next meetup ok?haha no rush no rush

haha...i also hope to decide on the lip fast & paste it on but need to send in my car for other installation end this mth and the lip wld be next im looking at.

adrain when the e90 was first launched...they had a white car wif carbon splitters in pml alex showroom. do that! that was damn swee.

totoseow said:
adrain when the e90 was first launched...they had a white car wif carbon splitters in pml alex showroom. do that! that was damn swee.

yes!!

i fully agree.. subtle and will have a nice contrast against your white.

nic is this the one from pml? ya i think so....show me the frontal view. it sure looks like it. right saify?

totoseow said:
nic is this the one from pml? ya i think so....show me the frontal view. it sure looks like it. right saify?
The car looks damm chio man.

OT.
Were you the one gunning down Battery Road early this morning shortly after 7am?

rodders said:
The car looks damm chio man.

OT.
Were you the one gunning down Battery Road early this morning shortly after 7am?

wa lao eh....ya la..u r the 2nd person to ask me.....u saw the alfa GT in front of me? i was gonna F that driver, she dropped her ang mor bf in front of hsbc, swerved out across 2 lanes in front of me. when i saw charbor....i LL.

totoseow said:
wa lao eh....ya la..u r the 2nd person to ask me.....u saw the alfa GT in front of me? i was gonna F that driver, she dropped her ang mor bf in front of hsbc, swerved out across 2 lanes in front of me. when i saw charbor....i LL.
I didn't see the Alfa but I heard you first..then I saw a black 530 and I knew then it can only be you. The sound was damm shiok man. You were driving like a bat out of hell....

tomorrow i will crawl past.....but they just resurfaced the road!!!!

totoseow said:

think the spoiler & diffuser also in CF or black.....contrast too loud for me :)

adsnx said:
think the spoiler & diffuser also in CF or black.....contrast too loud for me :)
It'; grow on you in time I'm sure.

totoseow said:
tomorrow i will crawl past.....but they just resurfaced the road!!!!
ok. I'll stand in the middle of Battery Road and wait for you.Swee boh?

adsnx said:

u put that up as an option i tell u it will win hands down.

yes, the CF splitters and diffuser will be the number 1 choice. i saw the car at kampung arang quite some time ago, VERY nice le. Should do that Adrian ...

totoseow said:
u put that up as an option i tell u it will win hands down.

yeah... i told him the CF will look chio cos of the contrast.. he said he doesn't like CF look.. ad.. some more cheap cheap.. :yummie:

well to each his own...
adrian hv u seen the white GT3 pictures with the black splitters?

look here...dun u think the contrast is nice?
http://www.997gt3.com/

totoseow said:
well to each his own...
adrian hv u seen the white GT3 pictures with the black splitters?
look here...dun u think the contrast is nice?
http://www.997gt3.com/

toto..u hv jus convinced me of getting this splitter but when u getting me the GT3 to bring dw for installation?

if i remember correctly, the splitter which i saw was with 2 edges pointed outwards?
me goin dw PML tm morning ...see if i can get a pic of tat to upload here.

i will probably stick wit Hartge or Breyton.

yes i m not sure if its part of AC kit....there isnt a mtec yet right?

yes toto, that's the one i like..

there's this chick around my area with a white e90 with that splitter on.. maybe will sneak by her house and take photo for aidy.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jsjl444

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back