Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hartge

• Breyton

• Total voters
Re: E90 Front Lip- which is nice?

totoseow said:
nic is this the one from pml? ya i think so....show me the frontal view. it sure looks like it. right saify?
nope..not from pml..this 1 is found from other website one..

saifywaify said:
yes toto, that's the one i like..
there's this chick around my area with a white e90 with that splitter on.. maybe will sneak by her house and take photo for aidy.

take pic of the splitter only arh ...dun take away something she treasure most!

appreciate yr help but dun wan u to get arrested for trespassing.

saifywaify said:
yes toto, that's the one i like..

there's this chick around my area with a white e90 with that splitter on.. maybe will sneak by her house and take photo for aidy.

Jio her to come out for meetup or kopi lah.. then we can look at the splitter...........

adrian....just go for the OEM carbon splitter and case close :)

Moreover, there's no problem clearing humps with the carbon splitters.

Adrian..i wouldn't mind if u put some CF on ur car..might look good!
RaptureM3's car is 1 example

drivemax said:
Jio her to come out for meetup or kopi lah.. then we can look at the splitter...........

yah lah.. saify.. why u never jio her down to meetup... must be damn chio.. and want to keep to urself, is it? faster bring her out, i want to see the chio car and the chio babe also...

Enquired from PML today. CF splitters are going for $600 each. At $1.2K per pair, you get almost get a full bumper! (kerscher, M-tech, etc). :thinking: Hartge replicas may be cheaper if imported. BTW Adrian, have you gotten a quote for Hartge from benzline?

i'm interested in a hartge lip too

e90post.com has a replica which is supposed to be good

Puny said:
Enquired from PML today. CF splitters are going for $600 each. At $1.2K per pair, you get almost get a full bumper! (kerscher, M-tech, etc). :thinking: Hartge replicas may be cheaper if imported. BTW Adrian, have you gotten a quote for Hartge from benzline?

Benzline quoted $750 for Hartge lip & shipping charges ard $150-$200

Raley said:
i'm interested in a hartge lip too
e90post.com has a replica which is supposed to be good

The Hartge replica cost abt S$600 excluding shipping charges , however the fitting needs trimming.
Did u come across this thread where tat guy shows pics of the poor fitting? cos i read abt it (with pics shown) but couldnt locate now.

adsnx said:
Benzline quoted $750 for Hartge lip & shipping charges ard $150-$200
The Hartge replica cost abt S$600 excluding shipping charges , however the fitting needs trimming.
Did u come across this thread where tat guy shows pics of the poor fitting? cos i read abt it (with pics shown) but couldnt locate now.
Hi Adrian,

I came across the thread on poor fitting for the Hartge lip that's sold off eBay. Apparently, there are 2 versions. 1 that appeared much earlier and paddled off eBay that was not a good fit. The other one made of fibreglass that seems to be much better. I'll try to filter through the threads again.

At

hi guys & gals,

the poll result is pretty close................
Thanks & appreciate yr input , suggestion , opinion & advice but looks like i need to toss coin to decide then...

Alvin & Raley,
i will be getting the original Hartge lip if i decide on tat by next wk ...wld u guys be interested?

I'm still deciding between the hartge lip and the kerscher bumper. somemore my car dun come till jul. sorry man

Raley said:
I'm still deciding between the hartge lip and the kerscher bumper. somemore my car dun come till jul. sorry man

no worries...
btw, kerscher also available in jus the add on lip...

hope to meet u soon, cheers!

BreytonBreytonBreytonBreytonBreytonBreytonBreytonBreytonBreytonBreytonBreytonBreytonBreytonBreytonBreytonBreytonBreytonBreytonBreytonBreytonBreytonBreytonBreytonBreytonBreytonBreytonBreytonBreytonBreytonBreytonBreytonBreytonBreytonBreytonBreytonBreytonBreytonBreytonBreytonBreytonBreytonBreytonBreytonBreytonBreytonBreytonBreytonBreytonBreytonBreytonBreytonBreytonBreytonBreytonBreytonBreytonBreytonBreytonBreytonBreytonBreytonBreytonBreytonBreyton haahha that will be 100/12 :p!

Adrian..Hartge looks too simple liao..not much different from the stock 1..ur car need extreme make over!hahha

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jsjl444

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back