E90 LED Backlights

mindfulness

Hi there,

Saw a black E90 on Sunday night along Outram MRT on Sunday night and noticed that the back signal lights are yellow LEDs very much like those on the E46 facelifted coupes. Very bright and really nice.The car plate number was SJE.... with quad exhaust ..turning into Chang Jiang. If the owner is here, just want to say hi... very nice ride you have there. Would also wan to know where to get these backlights like these as the only after markets ones i know of are the blackline ones which are on my ride currently. Anyone have any info on these?

Cheers

Re: E90 LED Backlights

Changjiang??? could be Bro Silveric....his office there

of cos not original lah cos i dun think BMW have any for that yet...do they??....haha..but anyway, i need to go figure that out 1st...make sure no irritating warning sign pop up....nothing concrete, just a passing though thats worth considering cos i think its- do-able

hi im jack here ,jus some tins i wanna share, i got my LED tail lights frm Tiawan, dunno wether u guys interested anot ?
IMG_20711.jpg

nice pics from your link...think they are german, looking at the plates
i think it will need a bit of rewiring just like my last set of smoked taiilights, nothing serious....workshop or accessories can solve that

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Nice.... I am keen is the price is right...

1200rmb = sgd266

quite good price for the lights but somehow this china LED brake light part looks a bit different from the ones i saw on local roads eg. KL plate E90....those are like....ehh...hard to describe...more LED looking....keke....lost for words to describe.

anyway, just a disclaimer.....normally i don't do mods that involves electronics and etc cos it might end up being complicated.
do forgive me for being skeptical cos i'm wary of salesmen or suppliers that say "no problem one lah, confirm fit ah...this item very swee...blah blah blah". so for this case, i can only say i try ah.....keke...will only confirm if i am very sure the thing works and no irritating warning sign.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zo10win
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back