E90 power window

Re: E90 power window

Please compare apples to apples. For regulators, there are OEM Germany and OEM Taiwan versions. Both are OEMs, but prices differ.

I guess he should osso be able to fix the door lock thingy (?)

Can always suggest him to diversify, I suspect the door lock is even less fiddly to fix than the power window.

Hi,

Shop sounds familiar. I had such thing happen to me too. Need to make appointment and all. Wah lau so atas meh ! Customer service is important, I rather pay more for someone who treats customers better.

Glad to hear this Mr tan is a nice guy.

propertyhans;1065593 said:
Can we sticky this? Was quoted close to $300 and one day down time by WS at woodlands! Someone I got chided why I never call to book...as if I know when my window will spoil....

Mr Tan is so friendly compared to some ws. Lucky woodlands near his home.

rb26det9;1068445 said:
Hi,

Shop sounds familiar. I had such thing happen to me too. Need to make appointment and all. Wah lau so atas meh ! Customer service is important, I rather pay more for someone who treats customers better.

Glad to hear this Mr tan is a nice guy.

I would give ws the benefit of the doubt. Although I have not been there myself, impression from the guy I bought my ride from is that the ws space is not that big. So given the demand from loyal customers and the desire to give enuf time to do a good job for each customer leads to implementing an appointment system. Otherwise will be like u go gahmen polyclinic, wait 1 hr see doc for 10 min :roll:

Guys,
I just wanna thank all of you for this wonderful tread as my rear power window snapped during lunch time today.

Mr Tan's service is really a fuss-free, effcient and very friendly. Best of all, he comes to my designated place to repair. I do not even need to take off or leave. Very satisfied especially weekend is just tomorrow.

Cheers.

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back