E92 335i Fuel Consumption

Re: E92 335i Fuel Consumption

kevinbmw;1037744 said:
I'm driving a 325...but my car thinks she's an M3.
My FC is like 6.5km/l...

U too heavy Mod liao ....

ac323;1037703 said:
what i know is the price from the petrol station is still the same...................
Good one bro :laughlik:

This thread should be closed.

Because discussion about FC is meaningless without knowing one's travel route/pattern and the mods he or she has done. Meek please thank me because I know gals mod too.

buy new 316i M SPORTS veri GD fc from review of Bros here ... AND can oso engage the SPORTS MODE to be race wif 335i

C3P0;1037752 said:
This thread should be closed.

Because discussion about FC is meaningless without knowing one's travel route/pattern and the mods he or she has done. Meek please thank me because I know gals mod too.

Orh. Gals got mod? Mod car or mod something else?? Dat one increases mileage one...

pancakeparadise;1037754 said:
buy new 316i M SPORTS veri GD fc from review of Bros here ... AND can oso engage the SPORTS MODE to be race wif 335i

Those with 335 who are worried with fc shud 1:1 exhange with those with 316 who are not worried with fc. Win win for everyone.

Hi Meek.

What you had for breakfast ?
Interesting thread here.

Jason8822;1037767 said:
Hi Meek.

What you had for breakfast ?
Interesting thread here.

I havent eaten. Waiting for you...

R335;1037641 said:
im using shell 98 most of the time unless got vpower promo. heehee
getting around 7.5km/l which is about 450km for 60l tank.
N55 stock.

I just got my 335 (2008) and get about 7.5km/l too. So guess it's normal.

MTechnic;1037637 said:
Actually for 335 - you can ask, what's the highest horsepower it can achieve?

That's would be a relevant question . :)

Then of course the FC question would be irrelevant.

Okay, highest 380+bhp with mod intake and exhaust?
By the way, any recommendation for Dyno testing?

Sorry, newbie question here - do you guys really enjoy the "sheer driving pleasure" from knowing the fuel consumption?

I use red bull. It gives my yaM5 wings...

My FC seemed to have improved after I worked on my transmission and fuel pump software (including the injector calibrations).

kenntona;1037885 said:
Sorry, newbie question here - do you guys really enjoy the "sheer driving pleasure" from knowing the fuel consumption?

Well as a daily drive, I'd like to check if it's taking more fuel than usual. Even after indulging in the occasional guilty pleasure.
Of course FC gets thrown out the window on the track...

Sramrevo said:
Well as a daily drive, I'd like to check if it's taking more fuel than usual. Even after indulging in the occasional guilty pleasure.
Of course FC gets thrown out the window on the track...

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that there are too many variables to get a proper number. The range could be too wide to conclude anything. Your driving habit, your route, your load, your car's mods, the mode you are driving in.......

If you are around 7-8, you should be in the norm. Anything more than that, you are not driving hard enough. Anything below, you might be racing a lot and enjoying every bit of your ownership.

kenntona;1037981 said:
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that there are too many variables to get a proper number. The range could be too wide to conclude anything. Your driving habit, your route, your load, your car's mods, the mode you are driving in........
+1.

Btw, does "load" include driver's ...ok nothing.

C3P0 said:
+1.

Btw, does "load" include driver's ...ok nothing.

Driver's weight, number of passengers, passengers' weight, things in the trunk........

Doesn't hurt anymore, Brobot. Heart is dead after Moyes' stint.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fc777comph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back