E92 FIrst Servicing at PML

Re: E92 FIrst Servicing at PML

Can only answer the last question.

There is a function in the idrive that allows u to have your daytime running lights turned on all the time. If u don't have idrive, then use ur OBC stalk to run through the menu till u find it.

thanks azrielsc found it and had t fixed.

well the blinker is also fixed. on the OBC stalk. had a talk with the service agent and he lead me thru it all.

fingers are crossed and hopefully nothing else happens. god bless

raymond

Hi Bros,

I am sending my car in for first serviving in alexandra soon - oil change. Have learned much from this thread to explicit ask to no add wiper fluid and maybe even avoid the wash...

Wondering if there is any advisor I should ask for or, maybe even, avoid. Appreciate any advice and feel free to PM if more convenient.

thanks in advance.

japboy,

You can do the wiper fluid top up yourself. PML charges something like $12 to $13 for a simple job like this. YuckS!

As for washing, you can also just let the SA know that you do not want the car washed.

Do PM me if you need a SA recommendation.

Can PM me an SA recommendation for both sides?

I am 50-50 deciding to either go to Kampong Arang or PML centre Alex. Which should I go. For a simple servicing, can I wait, or will the wait be long long... morning and collect in the evening ? or roughly 12pm possible if sent early in the morning - with proper booking...

gunship;436185 said:
japboy,

You can do the wiper fluid top up yourself. PML charges something like $12 to $13 for a simple job like this. YuckS!

As for washing, you can also just let the SA know that you do not want the car washed.

Going for servicing at pml for the very first time.
Hope to get your recommendation for a SA to clarify and advise on certain issues.
Any other forumers with good SA to recommend? Tks in advance!

gunship;436185 said:
japboy,

Hi all,

I'm also looking for a good SA. The current assigned SA not very responsive.

Called him many times on his mobile but never returned call.

Any recommendations? Hmm... but if the same SA is recommended to everyone, wouldn't this SA be very busy? :p

hi guys another question for you,

was told by SA at BT that the motor used is 0w20 and then another SA in Alexander said that it's 5W30? so what's the 'difference'?

been using 5w30 from Ignition Upgrade guru. (sweet!!!!)

wonder if 0w20 will improve performance by a little bit?

thanks
ray

jvhuiz;487082 said:
hi guys another question for you,

was told by SA at BT that the motor used is 0w20 and then another SA in Alexander said that it's 5W30? so what's the 'difference'?

been using 5w30 from Ignition Upgrade guru. (sweet!!!!)

wonder if 0w20 will improve performance by a little bit?

thanks
ray

SA at Kampong Arang told me the engine oil they use is 0W40. I bet if there was another branch, a 4th SA would say its 5W50.

I was looking at my bill and asked him to reconfirm that because it lists the oil as castrol SLX and I believe that oil to be 0W30. He then said yes, its 0W30. ok, but to be fair the top up oil sold at the parts counter is indeed 0W40, my SA said he got confused for a minute with that one.

I don't think the oil is 0W20... more likely its 5W30 or 0W30.

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back