earthquake sws-8

Solidgold

Anyone knows who sells these? Need it to beef up my mid bass. Av one used to sell but no more carrying them. Any bros want to let go let me know too.

Re: earthquake sws-8

Solidgold;646775 said:
Anyone knows who sells these? Need it to beef up my mid bass. Av one used to sell but no more carrying them. Any bros want to let go let me know too.

Do you intend to DIY or are you looking for installer? If you are looking for installer, Soundwerks carries them. Check out the site sponsors forum.

I bought mine from a U.S. online store and installed them myself. See my posts in the following thread for component speakers and subwoofers upgrade:

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/i-c-e-section/49656-non-lci-e60-speakers-upgrade-2.html

From the website, they're 2 models, the Earthquake SWS-8X and SWS-8Xi. one being 4 ohm and the other 2. Any difference? Which one you recommend?

I bought the 4ohm version, most amps are able to drive 4ohm speakers. If you are getting the 2ohm version you have to ensure you get a compatible amp too.

look at these babies...

a32lgh.jpg

just got 'em few days back :p

they are easily available on several car audio sellers from the states, and i shipped them via borderlinx. all up slightly less than sg$350.

wtneo;674488 said:
they are easily available on several car audio sellers from the states, and i shipped them via borderlinx. all up slightly less than sg$350.

That's a very good price. I was quoted $800 cash and carry from a local installer, will be cheaper if I let them install but of course they will charge installation fees. With the current cheap USD it makes a lot of sense to buy from US online store.

i used borderlinx concierge service, from order to doorstep delivery took about 2 weeks.

hope that helps

WT

all bro; i don't know how to order any brother got extra can sell it to me ?
or any brother wanted to order can order 1 more pair for me i will pay for the shipment .

thank ! :confused:

how big and how heavy is the whole box set? I'm going to US 2 weeks and will order a set for myself. If it's not too huge, i might try to bring one more set back.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thabetasian
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back