ECU remapping...

Re: ECU remapping...

Snowdog, I'm guessing if I'm gonna change my exhaust, its better to change it first, then do the ECU remapping after? It matter which comes first ya?

antidoze;639327 said:
Hi Snowdog,

Interested to remap my ECU. 325i, 2006. Please let me know the process and pricing.

thanks

Hi Snowdog,

Me also interested to remap my ECU. 325i, 2005. Pls PM more details like est. gain & pricing
Thanks

Thinkbig;645302 said:
Snowdog, I'm guessing if I'm gonna change my exhaust, its better to change it first, then do the ECU remapping after? It matter which comes first ya?

You are right but it doesn't really matters which one comes first.

:woottt:

Hi Snowdog, I'm currently driving 523i LCI model, I'm interested on remapping. May i know the pricing?

PM me for 120i E88? Car warranty over liao, backside itchy again

Hi Everyone

I am new to this forum..currently driving an E60 525i. As i will be selling car next week, I am selling my Power Box (with 7 mapping) installed just 2 months ago. Can feel the significant improvement on my drive since then. I paid it for $1250 and am willing to let go of it at half the price. Do drop me an SMS at 9695-5835 if u are keen. understand that its meant to work on all 6-cylinder BMWs. Thanks.

Hi bro,

Can u pm me ur number pls? I need to contact you over ECU remapping and air intake systems

Hi there snwdog,
I'm keen on rem aping my ECU as well.
Mind telling me more details on set gain (hp), pricing and all of the necessary info for my 2008 520i. Thank you.

K.B;665908 said:
Hi there snwdog,
Mind telling me more details on set gain (hp), pricing and all of the necessary info for my 2008 520i. Thank you.

Sorry to hijack..same request here for 2008 520i...")

K.B;665908 said:
Hi there snwdog,

skyzhang;670999 said:
how much is the ecu reflash cost fr 06'523

Trigeek;671435 said:
Sorry to hijack..same request here for 2008 520i...")

You guys got PM... :woottt:

Hi SnowDog

Interested in remapping my 2007 325. Wondering about the cost and benefits (power / torque improvements). Thx.

Hi Snowdog,

You able to remap a E88 120i ? If so, what are the power gains on stock and how much does it cost.

Thanks in advance Snowdog!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamebaidoithuonglove
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back