ECU remapping...

Re: ECU remapping...

snowdog;401407 said:
For E90 320i - yes, it can done.

PMed you.

:)

can pm me the price for e90? mine is year 2008 pre-fl.

Whats interesting to know is after all these questions for quotes and answers, how many actually went ahead with the ecu remap.

Kudos to Bro Seetoh for patiently answering each and every query.

I also just got my E90 320i, can PM me the cost for ecu remapping and answers of following questions on remapping from Kah Seng:
(1) What is the gain in bhp?
(2) Will ecu remapping reduce the car torque?
(3) Is it reversible?
(4) Will it cause damage to the engine over the long-run?
(5) Will it affect fuel efficiency?
(6) Will it void the PML warranty??

Thanks alot....

Wah!!! Snowdog Huat ah!!!!!!

kekekekeke

'The Great White'

ACS6;415754 said:
Whats interesting to know is after all these questions for quotes and answers, how many actually went ahead with the ecu remap.

Kudos to Bro Seetoh for patiently answering each and every query.

u r right bro! however, sales always start with enquiry...
if every enquiry turns into sales, garment will reduce GST to 2% laio...:) :lol2:

but I must say Seetoh is very patient guy.

True Bro. What I meant was what percentage of the enquiries actually turn into action? 1%? 0.5%?

OT liaoz. Apologies. Me will be taking this route soon once I fit all the parts lying around in my garage.

ACS6;416083 said:
True Bro. What I meant was what percentage of the enquiries actually turn into action? 1%? 0.5%?

OT liaoz. Apologies. Me will be taking this route soon once I fit all the parts lying around in my garage.

Hmmmm....? I oso never go n tabulate the success rate.. :yummie:

It's good to fit all the hardwares 1st. :)

JLMC;416049 said:
u r right bro! however, sales always start with enquiry...
if every enquiry turns into sales, garment will reduce GST to 2% laio...:) :lol2:

but I must say Seetoh is very patient guy.

All in a day's job... :yummie:

velocitired;415972 said:
I also just got my E90 320i, can PM me the cost for ecu remapping and answers of following questions on remapping from Kah Seng:
(1) What is the gain in bhp?
(2) Will ecu remapping reduce the car torque?
(3) Is it reversible?
(4) Will it cause damage to the engine over the long-run?
(5) Will it affect fuel efficiency?
(6) Will it void the PML warranty??

Thanks alot....

PMed you... :)

snowdog;417784 said:
Okie... can be done. :)
PMed u price liaoz....

Hi, have tried Tune Kit on my 523i 2006 model. It worked fine and significant torque noted for first 2 weeks. Therafter, increased torque was inconsistent but most times flat and seems non existent. Subsequently decided to remove it altogether after noticing warning flashed on dashboard on engine loss of power. This despite having changed the Tune Kit 3 times over as initially thought to be manufacturer's fault. Having checked with manufacturer, it was claimed that 600 units worldwide rolling out of BMW factory were fitted with a different software from other 523s and mine was one of them. It rendered the Tune Kit incompatible with my car but it worked fine with most other 523s.

Was told remapping and changing of chip would be necessary for my case. Would like to hear opinion from the floor.

Would be nice for Snowdog to email me price for the above for my consideration too. - [email protected]

Cheers

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
good88compink

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back