Eisenmann Exhaust System

Re: Eisenmann Exhaust System

Hahahahahaha!

Here are some pictures of the Eisenmann Meisterschaft with Carbon Fibre Tips for the E60 M5. Looks sick... :) I want these really bad, but the shipping will be around US$760...ouch.

Eisenmann sounds craaazeee...I bought the M5 after hearing the Meisterschaft on the Beast.
Check out this link: Video - Evosport BMW M5 with Meisterschaft Exhaust - I never knew that BMW's V10 can make this sound
Here are some pictures of the Eisenmann Meisterschaft with Carbon Fibre Tips for the E60 M5. Looks sick... :)
cftip-1.jpg

install4us8.jpg

I want these really bad, but the shipping will be around US$760...ouch. I may use ocean freight... but then I have to deal with the agony of waiting a month.

Holy cow, Barry !!! I want those quads !!! Please submit those T.U.V. certs......

What's the penalty for diving around with an Eisenmann race exhaust in Singapore? When I was in the US, whenever I got pulled over by the Po-pos all they'd give me was a fix-it ticket for modifying the car + US$30 fine. I guess in Singapore, it's a little more serious.

Ouch.... I must say.. You gain some you lose some.. Why?
I was in Singapore a month ago, and I must say, your whole country is just beautiful. I felt I was back in Newport Beach, California (an upscale part of Los Angeles Suburbs). The infrastructure in Singapore is amazing. Nice roads, landscaping, freeways, buildings, lots of upscale shopping malls, etc. I wouldn't mind at all living in Singapore.. actually, I will definitely consider sending my kids there for school when they're old enough...say 18 years from now. Let's just say there's just lots of things that are really nice in Singapore, and in order to make it nice there is a price that all Singaporeans have to pay: i.e. Price of the M5 US$300k+, car impounded for moding with Eisenmann exhaust.

JDaddy;218574 said:
Ouch.... I must say.. You gain some you lose some.. Why?
I was in Singapore a month ago, and I must say, your whole country is just beautiful. I felt I was back in Newport Beach, California (an upscale part of Los Angeles Suburbs). The infrastructure in Singapore is amazing. Nice roads, landscaping, freeways, buildings, lots of upscale shopping malls, etc. I wouldn't mind at all living in Singapore.. actually, I will definitely consider sending my kids there for school when they're old enough...say 18 years from now. Let's just say there's just lots of things that are really nice in Singapore, and in order to make it nice there is a price that all Singaporeans have to pay: i.e. Price of the M5 US$300k+, car impounded for moding with Eisenmann exhaust.
Well there are proper channels to go through.

Same cases like the Evos and Wrxs couple years back when all kinds of aftermarket exhausts were illegal. Now, they have the option of HKS, Fujitsubo, Apexi and Trust.

Lets hope the relevant authorities can do the same for continental marques too

Hey boys and girls, there has been a significant breakthrough with the relevant authorities in regards to the approval of Eisenmann exhaust systems for BMWs!

Unfortunately only 3 models are being discussed at this point of time.

E46, E60 ad E85

I would really appreciate if all you boys and girls currently on Eisenmann contact me regarding this matter. I may need to borrow your rides for homologation once successful.

Majulah Eisenmann!!!!!!

Boh E92? Wa lau eh !!!

Good things happen to those who wait..
That's great Barry, congrats.

E92E92E92E92E92E92E92E92E92E92E92E92E92E92E92E92E92E92E92E92E92E92E92E92E92E92E92E92E92E92E92E92E92E92E92E92E92E92E92E92E92E92E92E92E92E92E92E92E92E92E92E92E92E92E92E92E92E92E92E92E92E92E92E92E92E92E92E92E92E92:angry:

Hey everybody,
Finally made the leap on the Eisenmann Race with Le Mans Tips for E60 M5. Ordered through CA-Automotive in the UK. I've done a whole lot of research and have come up with the conclusion that the lowest prices for Eisenmann is from the UK. Lower exhaust prices and lower air freight to Southeast Asia... try contacting Roy at CA.
I'll probably get the exhaust in about 4 weeks. As for my M5, It'll be arriving at in Laos next week.
I'll be sure to post some pics once the car arrives.

so to clarify once more, LTA homologation is for eisenmann SPORT and not the RACE versions right?

Gd luck Rex, dont push too hard for the RACE
The word itself will scare the hell outta them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back