Eisenmann Exhaust System

Re: Eisenmann Exhaust System

does this eisenmann exhaust add any horsepower?

* I am now a BHP collector, influenced by HO *

There is a claim of a few ponnies for N.A cars
but dunno bout FI, probably more.

Website claims 5.4 to 6.5% increase based on tests conducted on e46 M3. Not sure if this info helps. Ultimately, hp increases vary from engine to engine. Don't hold too high hopes. If I get the e-race, it'll be for the exhaust note. Hp gains will be bonus, just fingers crossed no mid-range loss....LOL

where can i get in Singapore?

heard the Hamann on E46ci 330i, quite like the tone. any recommendations?

yeah...E92 one out liao?

tom_ting;255373 said:
where can i get in Singapore?

heard the Hamann on E46ci 330i, quite like the tone. any recommendations?

U can contact rex7_vtec aka Barry for details.

:yikess:
rex7_vtec;255490 said:
I've got the Eisenmann race on my car if you are interested to hear how it sounds like....

Barry, have you dyno'd your M? Did it get the hp gains as the website claims?

I'm sure the sound is orgasmic. TPs love Eisenmann.....

ACS6;255706 said:
:yikess:

Barry, have you dyno'd your M? Did it get the hp gains as the website claims?

I'm sure the sound is orgasmic. TPs love Eisenmann.....
Hey dude,

unfortunately mine's not an M but performance wise hehe maybe not too far off ;)

I have not dynoed my car before simply because I was never really interested in figures after a bad experience with a ECU reflash programme.

So at the end of the day I just took it that I bought the Eisenmann race purely for looks and the orgasmic sound when i'm hitting 5000rpm onwards. Any horsepower increase I would see it as a bonus!

rex7_vtec;256233 said:
So at the end of the day I just took it that I bought the Eisenmann race purely for looks and the orgasmic sound when i'm hitting 5000rpm onwards. Any horsepower increase I would see it as a bonus!

Now thats the spirit. Can't wait for mine to arrive together with cross pipes. The ACS mufflers kinda censore the fun bits after 5000rpm.

Friggin awesome. My neighbours are going to hate me coz I usually let my 6er idle in the morning for 5-10 minutes while I indulge in the symphonic soundtrack.

Mine should arrive in approx 3 more weeks or so. It's going to be part of a special mod project so visually it's going to be really subtle. Blends in nicely with the rest of my AC aero package.

Has LTA given the greenlite already? I am interested in the E-Race for my LCI E60.

rex7_vtec;230963 said:
Tedious process but I think should be worth it ;)

rex7_vtec;256233 said:
Hey dude,

unfortunately mine's not an M but performance wise hehe maybe not too far off ;)

I have not dynoed my car before simply because I was never really interested in figures after a bad experience with a ECU reflash programme.

bro when free? let me hear yr eisenman note leh...my stock exhaust oredi beri loud, dunno can tahan race one or not.......

IMO, its the wildest and most aggressive exhaust note you can ever get with having ridiculously over-sized pipes and milk-bottle styled mufflers without sacrificing performance. If e-race mufflers still not loud enough, then change the mid pipes. Ultimate would be race headers and removing cats.

Now which company does race headers for the RHD 6er?

FiftyFive;258699 said:
Mr Shameless... U WILL LURRVE THE NOTE.... KILLER....

wah....i'm starting to believe every f....king word coming out of yr mouth abt mods dude....u the champs!!!

rex7_vtec;258758 said:
Gimme a call, we go kopi or something lo

onz bro....show me the power!!!!!

Its great. I just purchase my Eisenmann quad online. I've a few more friends that are interested.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back