Eisenmann Exhaust System

Re: Eisenmann Exhaust System

Which site (www) u bought from? How much is the freight charges?

84K;258796 said:
Its great. I just purchase my Eisenmann quad online. I've a few more friends that are interested.

Im interested in the eisenmann quad .... as said above ... where did you order from??
regards

Guy;263976 said:
Im interested in the eisenmann quad .... as said above ... where did you order from??
regards

i order direct from UK. Bought around GDP1.2k including frieght. so its around SGD 3.6k to 3.7k dependind on the rate. Let me know if you interested.

Turbonetic;258822 said:
Which site (www) u bought from? How much is the freight charges?

I ordered from Uk. bought around 3.6k including frieght. Air Frieght is about 300

can i get the address you got it from? could be the same place i got mine in the uk - but it seems a lot cheapper!!!
thanks!

Guy;264041 said:
can i get the address you got it from? could be the same place i got mine in the uk - but it seems a lot cheapper!!!
thanks!

mine cheaper or yours?

rex7_vtec;264044 said:
May I know what bumper you will be using to accomodate the quads? I'm contemplating getting quads for my car also but stuck on the choice of rear bumpers.

i an getting the m5 bumper. wanted to ge the krescher bumper but it make the var looks too robotic.

rex7_vtec;264044 said:
May I know what bumper you will be using to accomodate the quads? I'm contemplating getting quads for my car also but stuck on the choice of rear bumpers.

for ur E60? can use M5,kerscher or quad diffuser M tech kit...hamann, rieger

mike can also cut original bumper to fit the quad swee swee.... can also cut ACS kit...:)

Terry;264109 said:
for ur E60? can use M5,kerscher or quad diffuser M tech kit...hamann, rieger

mike can also cut original bumper to fit the quad swee swee.... can also cut ACS kit...:)

yup i order the m5 conversion kit bumper for e60. :yummie:

Nice to see more bros jumping on the eisenmann bandwagon. I'm counting down the days, patiently striking off the dates on my calendar.

Time crawls in situations like these....

how much quieter is the eisenmann sport system?

is it still free flowing like the race?

Good Question. Yeah, how quiet or how different are the two? I wouldn't know coz it's my virgin eisenmann. Will know only after installation. But again, it's gonna be with mid pipes so not accurate to gauge again. Will post sound clip when complete.

rex7_vtec;264361 said:
Lets all have a Eisenmann meetup MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

thats very exhaust-ist :uhhh:

Sounds like a good idea....convoy down Orchard Rd in first gear. Sure attract attention from the boyz in white.

rex7_vtec;264361 said:
Lets all have a Eisenmann meetup MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Please let me know when meet up haha. i've not been to a meetup yet bcoz i do not know anyone.

Guy;264610 said:
yours seems cheaper!! which is good!!
:D

i bought direct from uk. the shop is call automotive. don't buy from US its very expensive

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back