Eisenmann Exhaust System

Re: Eisenmann Exhaust System

I already enjoyed mine 1.5yrs ago.

are we any closer to getting the Eisenmann exhausts legalised?
If i order mine from the UK ... who would fit it for me ??
:woowooo:

The mufflers only should be fine. Legalised or not, if you wanna play safe - wait. If you wanna enjoy first - just do it. I'm waiting for mine to arrive, and will fit RDSport mid pipes as well, then followed by RDSport headers once Finance Minister gives the green light.

Life's too short to worry about the cops. As long as you drive with caution and not trying to blow off everyone at every single stop line, I'm sure you'll be just fine.

yeah - im gonna do it - it was the same in the UK when i had themn fitted to my X5 ... the spore police dont really seem to mind that much, so ill try my luck.
who r u getting to fit them??

I'm getting Man Exhaust to fit the e-race and mid-pipes...most prob the headers as well when they arrive.

Barry, get them legalised lah. Partner with a workshop or something.

rex7_vtec;285167 said:
Honestly speaking, the mufflers themselves are not too loud. Its only after you de-cat and slap on mid pipes and drive like a mad man are you then asking for trouble.

omar drives like a mad man....sm say one.

Woo Hoo! Just got news, my e-race should arrive end of the month. RD headers ordered...good stuff.

ACS6;285550 said:
Woo Hoo! Just got news, my e-race should arrive end of the month. RD headers ordered...good stuff.

dude...where did u order ur E race from ? ridiculously long..have been hearing u mentioning it for months ... if i wereyou i would have asked for refund... people get their eisenmann within 4-6 weeks max...

LOL...Terry. My previous order cancelled already. Just had it reordered a week ago, arrive end of Jan. RDSport not sure yet. I know...I have been mentioning for over a month already. Sigh. I'm getting sick of myself too. No rush for me. I'm enjoying my 6er as it is at the moment. Doing only 2+K with current ACS setup, and already changing. LOL. Just love the raw rumble of a V8, thats why I'm getting the full setup. Hopefully I don't get too much trouble with the boyz in blue.

just make sure dont anyhow gun.... if u always drive around town or CBD... should be fine.... ROV mostly in the area where there are alot of heavy vehicles... like 1st link and 2nd link... ( thats how i kena )

btw...u can do the mid pipe together with bobby..i presume the X pipe should fit both V8 and i6 system...he is looking to do the X pipe too :)

as for headers... those are da shit!

Terry, Mid pipes already arranged. It will be the x-cross pipe design from RDSport, matched with the headers and sports cats. I usually take the 6er cruising down the highways and to nice dinner spots. That's about it. Will post installation pix when the day arrives.

Yup, gonna do this design, Swee!

E63_N62_X_Flow.jpg

'The Great White'

I just blew my wad looking at that pix. Post a pix of the headers Bro...we'll need to snap pix of the full setup from headers to cats, from mid pipes to mufflers...might get Marcus to shoot the pix (panaromic) and then print and hang in my lounge. LOL....

ACS6;285791 said:
I just blew my wad looking at that pix. Post a pix of the headers Bro...we'll need to snap pix of the full setup from headers to cats, from mid pipes to mufflers...might get Marcus to shoot the pix (panaromic) and then print and hang in my lounge. LOL....

Your wish is my command sir...........

E63_N62_Headers.jpg

Full RDsports Race Setup for 650

E63_N62_PowerExhaust.jpg

Steam???

kekekekeke

'The Great White'

All stiffened up Bro. Thanks. Can't wait!

Swee man, so this is a full set? Sorry sua ku but is the curly part so called the downpipes?

steam!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back