Eisenmann Exhaust System

Re: Eisenmann Exhaust System

woo hoo... Eisenmann huat ah!

Can anyone advise whether Eisenmann make for E90 323i? Do we need to change the mid pipe also or just the muffler?

nice. Eisenmann for my e36. First in SG!! lol..

Ah Man's the Man! Pardon the pun. He has done for many bros here so it's a no brainer for Man.

hi ,
the sound of the Eisenmann exhaust system is exhilarating
how much will it cost ?
does it come with quads exhaust ?
and do we need to trim the bumper?

i m currently driving the 630i convertible. (facelifted version)
does it increase horse power?
not LTA compliant currently ?

hi ,
the sound of the Eisenmann exhaust system is exhilarating
how much will it cost ?

Think Bro Boobie is selling his for 3.3K, used but very very new.

does it come with quads exhaust ?
Yes, eisenmann race exhaust systems are available in twin rounds or ovals in diameters of , 76mm or 83mm. but the one Bro Boobie is selling I think is twin rounds...diameter, I'm unsure.

and do we need to trim the bumper?
Yes, a little, but that's no BIGGIE. Coz any reputable exhaust shop in Singapore will be able to do a neat job with no visible damage. Jsut make sure you're not around when they trim the exhaust arches. Heartache..... but end result is always nice.

i m currently driving the 630i convertible. (facelifted version)
does it increase horse power?
Minimal, mostly at top end which is unattainable 'legally'. But most bros go for e-race for the soundtrack. If you want to release the power, you'll need the exhaust shop to make you a set of mid pipes (cross design to increase velocity of exhaust gases) and ultimately, a set of headers. That setup should set you in a range of anywhere between 20 to 30 ponies. But don't quote me.

not LTA compliant currently ?
Definitely not yet, until Bro Barry updates us. But life's too short. As long as you drive in a considerably controlled manner, there won't be any issues with TP. Unless you're the type that even blows off BMXs, then that's another story.

thread subscribed

once it's approved pls kindly drop me a PM.

Interested in the quad pipes for E90

Cheers

Barry, If my e-race get from Wilson, who in turn got from you, does that mean if erace gets LTA certified, mine will also be certified? LOL...

rex7_vtec;307851 said:
Yup of course, TUV certs are in already. Does anybody know of a translator who can translate German to English? Must be professional

Achtung, check your PM.

wow wow wow - does that mean Eisenmann r now LTA approved ??????

rex7_vtec;307851 said:
Yup of course, TUV certs are in already. Does anybody know of a translator who can translate German to English? Must be professional

hey bro, u can check out this fellow for professional translation,
his email is : [email protected]
btw, i have been following this thread and cant wait for the pipes to be legalize,
hope this info may help out a bit.cheers

This is awesome for everyone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back