Eisenmann Exhaust System

Re: Eisenmann Exhaust System

ABD, downpipes are only for cars with hairdryers (aka turbo'd). For NA-devotees like myself, we call em headers / extractors.

Yes, what you see above is pretty much a full set, nothing else you can add, but can remove cats if 'desired'....

ACS6;286728 said:
ABD, downpipes are only for cars with hairdryers (aka turbo'd). For NA-devotees like myself, we call em headers / extractors.

Yes, what you see above is pretty much a full set, nothing else you can add, but can remove cats if 'desired'....

Oh I see. Yeah I am waiting for someone to bring in a complete set of Vishnu exhaust. Hoii...Seetoh:)

Mai Tu liaoz! I'm sure SeeToh can help. Else, there are a few bros here who can bring these parts in too.

There are a few Bros that can help bring in this sweet mod....

Whats the difference in the 3 of the eisenmann exhausts??
mesterchaft , race , sport ?

Meisterschaft is suppose to be the loudest

FOR SALE....E-RACE....4X83MM PIPE 2WEEKS OLD
SELLING $3.3K NEG.....WIF DRINKS ON ME AT ANT TOP KTVsssss...
CALL 97425808 BOBBY...

rex7_vtec;297315 said:
An official dealer for Singapore has just been appointed, contracts should be finalised next week :)

sounds good...kekeke...

im considering my 2nd eisenmann :yummie: :yummie:

u give bobby free bump...

can give me free eisenmann?

i will love u alot..promise :)

BUMPZ again for Boobies e-race....

Congrats on whoever got the contract. Does that mean we're close to LTA compliance? LOL....

If the Eisenmann is going to be LTA complaint, I might delay my exhaust purchase and wait for an Eisenmann :D

Quad pipe Eisenmann for e36 :)

BUMPZ for Boodies E-race for sale again....

Have to wait for Big Bro Barry to confirm. I think he is most updated about LTA compliance of the Eisenmann.

So far as of now the update is that LTA in principle is quite ok with the design, sound decibel of an Eisenmann exhaust based on the German TUV certificates shown to them during the first meeting about 3-4 months ago.

The biggest issue now is that the TUV certs have to be in English for them to at least understand what its all about and also for filing purposes.

Secondly followed by a proper documentation to certify or declare that there is an official distributor who will be responsible for the import of Eisenmann in Singapore so that LTA will only need to face and deal with that sole distributor. With this sole distributor they will then be able to issue those certificates like the ones similar to Fujitsubo, HKS, Trust, Apexi, etc.

So basically everything is in order now and lets hope the TUV certificates gets translated ASAP and then its green light for Eisenmann!! Woopeee!!!

translate...LOL...

go to german embassy ask them translate... hahahaha

:lol2:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups