Eisenmann Exhaust System

rex7_vtec

BMW.SG Admin
Hey folks, I'm just wondering out aloud, how many of you folks around here would be interested in purchasing Eisenmann exhaust systems if they are legalised?

I'm in the process of obtaining documents to legalise Eisenmann exhaust systems for BMWs tentatively. Once successful, it will move on to other marques like Audi, Volvo, VW, Ferrari, Lambo, Porsche, etc.

What do you guys think of Eisenmann exhaust systems in general?

Re: Eisenmann Exhaust System

How much, quad pipes?

Wah very nice, good initiative Barry. Personally I like my stock exhaust but I'm sure many people on the forums would like the Eisenmann

Pricing.......

I roughly know the pricing on RRP basis but anyway...
Eisenmann is the real deal to me. It's handmade. The lightweight saving by using stainless steel material is just incredible.

If u get it legalized, u got my support. I dunno what my next car is but surely, the tips will hv engraved word EISENMANN

Majulah and good luck bro.

Eisenmann rocks! oh and they do come in quads and also with CF tips. hehe

shouldn't be a problem getting the the mufflers legalised since they're quieter than a fujitsubo anyday

barry...i think legalising eisenmann will be a problem...as eisenmann themselves claimed that their exhaust are not legal and its at user's own risk..... eisenmann dont have any cert whatsoever... i might be wrong though...

anyway..why dont u do this earlier!! :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

(u know what i mean) :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

if you can get the eisenmann race legalised, i would be keen.

I'll take anything that is legal for the 323. Right now, not even one!

louis;194158 said:
if you can get the eisenmann race legalised, i would be keen.

That is unlikely bro..
Eg, Supersprint Race exos aren't legal.

TripleM;194169 said:
That is unlikely bro..
Eg, Supersprint Race exos aren't legal.

still, its worth a shot.

get me my eisenmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaann!

+1, barry

rex7_vtec;194007 said:
Hey folks, I'm just wondering out aloud, how many of you folks around here would be interested in purchasing Eisenmann exhaust systems if they are legalised?

I'm in the process of obtaining documents to legalise Eisenmann exhaust systems for BMWs tentatively. Once successful, it will move on to other marques like Audi, Volvo, VW, Ferrari, Lambo, Porsche, etc.

What do you guys think of Eisenmann exhaust systems in general?

Eisenmann exhaust is illegal is Spore? Well, I love the tone of the Eisenmann...but then some people might prefer the deeper tone of the Supersprint, Remus, Etc.

gasterus said:
Black/chateau 645CI, Wetterauer ECU upgrade, Eisenmann race exhaust 4x83mm, bypassed resonators, Hamann front lip, M6 side skirts, M6 rear bumper, Eibach sport springs, Sportec 20" wheels, michelin PS2 tires, Dinan intake......Coming soon: 2007 M6 & Eisenmann Race mufflers
Gosh, dude. Awesome ride you've got !!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back