Elo.... Newbie here..

Ah Yew

Elo all...

I am new in this BM world. All of my friend call me ah Yew. This my nick name. I from Malaysia, Sarawak. Just got my UDM 2 months ago:) . Is E46 320i (2.2L) M-sport, Silver colour, recond from Japan.

Hope to learn more from you all.... Cheerssss:) :) :) :) :)

Re: Elo.... Newbie here..

Wow, my fellow Sarawakian in BMW.SG forum. Which part of Sarawak you from? Pretty rare to see a nice nice, blink blink modded up bimmer on the road back in Kuching. You could be the 1st one, man.

WELCOME TO BMW.SG, ............the dark side. :evil: :evil:

Elo Bro....:laughlik:

Now aday, quite a lot of UDM on the road at Kch liao... Me station at Miri.

hello ah yew...i m ah jem. my friends ah charming, ah orh, and ah lake toba-face terry and ah horsin-hitmee and ah chowang mo-phil....welcome u ...

welcome.welk.um.welcum.
i'm from the west side of malaysia.

Totosoew....

Sorry... cannot catch the ball.... not really understand what you said... paisey lah... Anyway no problem.. nice to meet you.

Phil

Why God bless me?? Why you know I am a christian?? Boleh tahan...Anyway, thanks for the blessing. God bless you too...FYI, my sister and brother in law are all gratuded from Sinagpore Bible college.... He he...

Acupunch,

Nice to meet you .....Very nice E90....

totoseow;326461 said:
hello ah yew...i m ah jem. my friends ah charming, ah orh, and ah lake toba-face terry and ah horsin-hitmee and ah chowang mo-phil....welcome u ...

phil;326476 said:
Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah YEWwwwwwwwwwww

god bless you

Ah Yew;327361 said:
Totosoew....

Sorry... cannot catch the ball.... not really understand what you said... paisey lah... Anyway no problem.. nice to meet you.

Phil

Why God bless me?? Why you know I am a christian?? Boleh tahan...Anyway, thanks for the blessing. God bless you too...FYI, my sister and brother in law are all gratuded from Sinagpore Bible college.... He he...

WTF..:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: ..
pls guys, not everyone knows wtf is going on in this forum. We are rather one of a kind...:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gmbet888comph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back