EURO 2012 - talk/ discuss/ watch matches

Re: EURO 2012 - talk/ discuss/ watch matches

I am getting worried for SPA..... they have yet to score freely to teams other than IRE. With just Torres played, Negredo and Ilorente on the bench, I am not sure if these wonderful possession can translate to goals scored.

kenntona;836450 said:
I am getting worried for SPA..... they have yet to score freely to teams other than IRE. With just Torres played, Negredo and Ilorente on the bench, I am not sure if these wonderful possession can translate to goals scored.

Teams crowding out midfield now against spain... Teams are playing with a narrower gap between midfield n penalty area ... Spain got lesser time on the ball now...

The challenge for Spain is their defense with the retirement of Marcos senna ... It just is not protected as well Liao... It's not obvious yet because no team has attacked them yet .. Mostly trying to hit them on the counter...

Should england play Rooney tonight? He hasn't been performing on international level.. Hmm..

its lonney tunes time

Oh my, FRA looked so flimsy, now gotta walk the tougher path of facing SPA in the quarters.

Great job, ENG.

Toiletsiao was right - the more the punters wrote off ENG, the more it could perform.

kenntona;836782 said:
Oh my, FRA looked so flimsy, now gotta walk the tougher path of facing SPA in the quarters.

Great job, ENG.

Toiletsiao was right - the more the punters wrote off ENG, the more it could perform.

France bloody unpredictable....at least the lost comes in grp stage......remember the media is playing up its unbeaten run of 24games.....i rather they lose this game then spain

England and germany are the only teams to clear all their handicaps.....if punters stuck faith in them....3 games 3 wins.......even coming from behind against sweden.....

Last edited by a moderator:

kenntona;836782 said:

Great job, ENG.

yup the punter are writing off england...however yesterday england odd went from 2.1 down to 1.70!
i bought at 1.7! :ehhh:
lucky won!.....:thumbsup:

cech vs por spa vs france
ger vs greece eng vs italy

jonleeck;836812 said:
yup the punter are writing off england...however yesterday england odd went from 2.1 down to 1.70!

Congrats ... I also !

toiletsiao;836817 said:
Congrats ... I also !

how much u bought at?

Jon - at the rate you are winning all these games, I think you should just go for a set of HREs !!!

should i take germany @ 2.90 to win euro now?......

jonleeck;836831 said:
should i take germany @ 2.90 to win euro now?......

How much you bet? :fineprin:

jonleeck;836812 said:

I got it at 1.90 during lunchtime.. SP odds drop faster than STI man!

etan1;836835 said:
How much you bet? :fineprin:

$10/...can?....:p

Centurion9990;836995 said:
Euro 2016 in France will see an additional 8 teams. 24 teams in total!

Wow... Quantitative Easing (ie. "inflation") has hit Euro 2016 as well!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868co
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back