EURO 2012 - talk/ discuss/ watch matches

Re: EURO 2012 - talk/ discuss/ watch matches

toiletsiao;830312 said:
Portugal for me too...

HARow.....now i wanna to flush you guys into the toilet liao.

jonleeck;830313 said:
HARow.....now i wanna to flush you guys into the toilet liao.

Gotta find a huge toilet.....

jonleeck;830310 said:
in a major tournament...how often or did you ever see germany lose the first match?

I would hav to agree with you on that.....................
althought my heart goes to Portugal......

Ger -0.5............................ predict either Ger win or draw match... 8)8)

Oh dear, poor game by Van Persie........ HOL, why play only one striker for so long?

orange lao pok leh but referee bit kelong too....

think he like danish butter cookies so favour them

Holland really goes Ho-lan already.. Don't think they could beat Germany and Portugal are not pushovers either.. The Dutch players can enjoy a longer summer holidays before league starts

Last edited by a moderator:

Centurion9990;830671 said:
Holland really goes Ho-lan already.. Don't think they could beat Germany and Portugal are not pushovers either.. The Dutch players can enjoy a longer summer holidays before league starts

its a tough road for holland liao..but its still possible they can beat both germany and portugal lah...no more room for errors anymore

germany is always abt getting the results....to me germany is like manu..whatever way they play they will be hard to beat....Holland like arsenal a lot of flair but no result at times..

spain vs italy.

whts ur take? worth 12mid watch?

Draw.
Croatia to win.

FYI you can watch the games on StarHub TV. login with hub id....all the games are archived, so you watch in the morning if you can't stay up....

diablo_728;830702 said:
germany is always abt getting the results....to me germany is like manu..whatever way they play they will be hard to beat....Holland like arsenal a lot of flair but no result at times..

Then England will be Liverpool, crossing te balls around aimlessly with a nodding donkey (Carroll) heading the balls everywhere except the net!

Spain vs italy a dull draw game. I prefer darkhorses like Denmark, Ukraine and Croatia. They are teams to watch.

I was at a kopitiam n two uncles were arguing over Euro 2012 and then started fighting until the cleaning old lady threw a bowl of fishball noodles at them.

Sports hub

actually england is blackburn...everyone is confused and talking abt everything...but the endpoint is they are going out...

MW;830929 said:
I was at a kopitiam n two uncles were arguing over Euro 2012 and then started fighting until the cleaning old lady threw a bowl of fishball noodles at them.

Sports hub

Where the beer auntie?

jonleeck;830738 said:
Croatia to win.

Wish Jon good luck tonight, if Croatia wins he buys everyone beer at next BPL outing!

Jon huat ah! Don't forget to keep your promise to buy us beer... even though your promise is promised by me, it still count ya!

C3P0;831127 said:
Jon huat ah! Don't forget to keep your promise to buy us beer... even though your promise is promised by me, it still count ya!

Yeah Jon... Don't forget to blanjah the "brotherhood hood" gang.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gbdt14com
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back