:( ever kenna before?

pasir

wah low, some one stole 2 of my wheel studs.

damm sian man.

anyone know where to find replacement?

Re: :( ever kenna before?

Steal others back?

Are you referring to valve caps?

the wheel bolts..... not valve caps..... somemore took from the same wheel.... could it be they dropped off (i just change tyres)

Likelyhood the tire shop guy forgot to tighten..

pasir;678742 said:
the wheel bolts..... not valve caps..... somemore took from the same wheel.... could it be they dropped off (i just change tyres)

must be drop off by itself.
who would carry a spanner and hammer around to steal wheel bolts ?

my BBS valve caps keeena stolen before, CCB all 4 of them at one go.
money cannot buy.unless buy a set of new BBS wheels.CCB

Pasir - yours is 2-piece 3-piece wheels? If you are referring to those racing studs, then it cannot be the tyre shop, cause they will not wanna touch that. The real ones on modular wheels might affect the rubber seal inside the barrel. The fake ones they lagi wun touch, cause they might break.

Darth - BBS valve caps?

you mean this stud? wow ... i can't believe people go to this low to steal .... :(

m5lp_0611_06_z+2005_ford_mustang_GT+HRE_wheel.jpg

Theft is a small matter in grand scheme of things. Do you have any enemies?

Bro,

goto autobacs. They have the caps but limited in types. I saw a range of them at paya lebar autobacs. All the best.

cheers

DriveAllDay;678762 said:
Theft is a small matter in grand scheme of things. Do you have any enemies?

maybe..... recently there was this lady in a c merc who was drifting into my lane and I gave her a very very gentle toot on the horn (really, no kidding, a very slight toot and not one of those very blarring loud horn) to let her know I was there. she slowed down and pulled behind me and man, she gave me the finger etc.

no lah, don't think I got real enemy that really wants to see me crash. I strongly suspect the shop as that wheel was done by some apprentice jedi still wet behind ears who didn't have any system. The other wheels were done by the tow chiew. I went back to shop to fix a nail and the tow chiew must have felt so bad and gave me free replacements that were not BM's. That's why I now looking for place selling the BM stuff.

:)

I still have no cliue what you have lost...........

murphys33;678778 said:
well i have similar experience on my previous ride ....... 2 on the same wheel

did you ever figured what happened.

luckily i had a nail that was causing a slow leak so brought to tyre shop and was noticed. otherwise ............

One or two wheel bolts come out, possible for the whole wheel to drop off at high speed?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123bclub88
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back