Exhaust Tip for E90 320

Re: Exhaust Tip for E90 320

Abit OT as i cant start a new thread. If i have a aftermarket lta approved exhaust system and i saw off the original tips and weld on new tips of my liking,will the exhuast still be Lta compliant? Thanks.

yes it will still be LTA compliant.
as long as any cutting and welding is done after the muffler box, LTA will be fine with it

Guys, what is a non-LTA compliant exhaust tip? A tip that extends 1 feet out? Hearing people talk about LTA-compliant exhaust tip just drives me up the wall. Sorry, need to vent.

HI all,

Just to check if we were to be caught using illegal exhaust, what is the penalty ah? I rem 10 yrs back when i was riding bike and kena caught by TP for using illegal exhaust and the fine was SGD500. Whats the fine like now?

skins;542442 said:
HI all,

Just to check if we were to be caught using illegal exhaust, what is the penalty ah? I rem 10 yrs back when i was riding bike and kena caught by TP for using illegal exhaust and the fine was SGD500. Whats the fine like now?

same same S$500nett...........

cheers

pengful;541511 said:
Guys, what is a non-LTA compliant exhaust tip? A tip that extends 1 feet out? Hearing people talk about LTA-compliant exhaust tip just drives me up the wall. Sorry, need to vent.

usually tip will pass VICOM if it is weld like 2 inchs from the muffler (from the original pipe) but not straight from the muffler itself.............(not sure if you understand my explaination)

cheers

zorro;527813 said:
Anyone know does FK or others sell the staggered twin tip to fit the E90 320i?
Good news. I went to FK today and installed the twin tip exhaust for my e90; and they even alter it to make it staggered so it looks better even at side view. Cost me sgd140/- thou but it' worth it coz their customer service is very good as mentioned in this forum. Professional and courteous.

Cheers
WL

Tempting. Any pictures to show off? :laughlik:

I am thinking of having it done today but as i read on, i saw price was $100 and now $140. Quite a big % increase i must say.

Staggered or non staggered... what's your opinion?

wait for a day with less customer , 80 also can deal , i used to go fk to weld pipe for all my previous ride . no fixed rate . talk to them more , discount more . and also depends on which side , paya ubi or ubi .

Wah, they quote based on mood ah? :) maybe not happy with gf/wife/wives, so prices fluctuate accordingly. Hehe

folks, i got mine done today at FK. My stock rims are an eyesore. Need to wait for $$ before i can change em.

Congrats bro. I am glad you are enjoying the JOYS of this wonderful upgrade sooner ; )

Cheers
WL

lolololol NICE !

Got mine done at ManExhaust. Rusting like mad on the inside though. Exterior still looking shiny as hell.

*Polishing the tip to make it look shiny is a pain in the backside man..

cupholders;559161 said:
lolololol NICE !

Got mine done at ManExhaust. Rusting like mad on the inside though. Exterior still looking shiny as hell.

*Polishing the tip to make it look shiny is a pain in the backside man..
bro try using some autosol for the tarnished parts. apply the autosol to a damp cloth and buff the area. wipe dry and finish off with brasso. gurantee it will put a smile on ur face. use to do it on my chrome tips on the 325i

Should I buy autosol SS polish or SS cleaner? Or a general Metal Polish tube ?

Thanks
WL

Panerai5888;559249 said:
Should I buy autosol SS polish or SS cleaner? Or a general Metal Polish tube ?

Thanks
WL
autosol polish

E90koh;559040 said:
folks, i got mine done today at FK. My stock rims are an eyesore. Need to wait for $$ before i can change em.

i dun like my stock rims too. anyway, whats the damage for your exhaust tip??

Slater;559217 said:
bro try using some autosol for the tarnished parts. apply the autosol to a damp cloth and buff the area. wipe dry and finish off with brasso. gurantee it will put a smile on ur face. use to do it on my chrome tips on the 325i

OH, ok Will try it soon. Thanks alot mate.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sodo6789skin
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back