Experience with Infratint

Re: Experience with Infratint

Unfortunately not.....its either not dark or dark for their 3 grades of film.....

Had my tinting done at Infratint today... I know Sherman personally so it'll be unfair for me to comment on him as a person but for the tinting, work was well and meticulously done. Mine is semi-dark so it's not restricted to clear or dark. Not a single bubble... To get quotes for any car, just give him a call at 94560888. I'm sure he'll give you a good price. Just mention either sam, bobby or terry recommended you... *thumbs up

Fp I Miss U.... I Havent Seen U In Ages!!!!!

JLMC;433478 said:
i often see ppl post how Sherman was..hiaz...truth is...HE IS GOOOODDD....:goodup:

good in providing frank opinions b4 u tint it.
no need money, just enquire to Sherman. forum here is for everyone to try to narrow down to who can be reliable n yet reasonable.
so far, Infratint manage to keep its head up high.

Desertfox65, its wont cost a bomb to drop by sherman for a chat, maybe just $0.80 of kopi drink near his office.:woottt:

Was at Sherman's place to do window tinting for my ride last saturday. Was decided on not breaching the law before going there. But just like everyone says, kanna poison by Sherman into doing it the nice way and went to darken the front windows as well. And guess what, the effect is really good. Make the car look much better and no bubbles!:goodup:

fiercepink;436712 said:
Had my tinting done at Infratint today... I know Sherman personally so it'll be unfair for me to comment on him as a person but for the tinting, work was well and meticulously done. Mine is semi-dark so it's not restricted to clear or dark. Not a single bubble... To get quotes for any car, just give him a call at 94560888. I'm sure he'll give you a good price. Just mention either sam, bobby or terry recommended you... *thumbs up

Wah, now mention my name can get discount??!! Hahahaha!

Posted in a thread under Interior Section. Tinting is mentioned in both exterior or interior sections. Repeating my post in the exterior section.

Got my E92 tinted with InfraTint. As mentioned by other members, nice job and good price. I did not go for the "black black" version for the front windscreen (abit regret) even though Sherman offered "good price" for replacement during 3 year inspection. Anyway, very happy with the result. Have to up the temp on my aircon (cooler after tinting).

Just got my 997 tinted with Sherman at InfraTint today. Must say service is very good. He bothers to redo my windows a few times till it's perfect, without me even asking. Frankly I cant even tell the imperfection???
Wow, great value and good job. highly recommended.

haha post wrong place , shld post here

got mine tinted from SHERMAN too !
great price with Platium package, super non-LTA compliance but very nice ! everyday drive with thrill of kanna ROV or LTA. Changes the ride look immediately, look garang, great heat insulation & workmanship 8.5/10 becos the boss SHERMAN sit there talk cock never do for me! if not 10/10. - IMHO :dance:

only thing, now the bus stop office girls cannot see my cute face ! i might ask SHERMAN to redo to normal for front... sigh

Who says " Good Things Dont Comes Cheap" and " Cheap Things Dont Comes Good ? "...

Think Again.. .Visits InfraTint (Sherman) and you will choose to differ the above quote.

Had my ride done yesterday and indeed it was worth the trip. Sherman's guys are experience and patience. They removed existing film with care, patience and attend to micro details. Overall workmanship is meticulous!

...But of coz, not to mention Sherman, who is friendly and accommodating as always! Thks guys...

HIghly Recommended!

iScoupe;446306 said:
haha post wrong place , shld post here

got mine tinted from SHERMAN too !
great price with Platium package, super non-LTA compliance but very nice ! everyday drive with thrill of kanna ROV or LTA. Changes the ride look immediately, look garang, great heat insulation & workmanship 8.5/10 becos the boss SHERMAN sit there talk cock never do for me! if not 10/10. - IMHO :dance:

only thing, now the bus stop office girls cannot see my cute face ! i might ask SHERMAN to redo to normal for front... sigh
sherman told me he purposely make your front window dark dark to avoid bus stop OL & mei mei from vommiting!!! :lol2:

BTW, Sherman also provide special service at no Xtra cost, please check with him personally...! iScream say wan......:whipper:

Wonderful Experience with Sherman...

Went over to Sherman to do up my NEW beemer last Saturday. I took the Titatium (failed one). The film is good as I realised its so cooling after installation. That day was a HOT & Sunny Day!

I was amazed at how professional the guys over there. Fast and efficient.

Before I drove off happily, being a new Beemer Coupe driver and a silly me, I press the remote once again as i thought car was Locked. And, driver seat window went down with the new film. :(:(

Sherman immediately asked his man change to new ones.. and my goodness, he changed 2x. I felt so bad about it.

:cloud9:Thank you so much Sherman for your professionalism and great wonderful experience...:cloud9:

BTW, while I was there, I saw a rare 1972 3series COUPE.. :eek:

Just recommended my fren to Sherman's infratint as well....hes driving a LGT and got its fully dark tinted with Sherman's platinum grade and its real cool and fierce too.
He's very happy with Sherman's team and worksmanship.... very professional ! Kudos !

Done up my NEW ride at infratint. Good service and friendly team. Sherman is very friendly and you can TCSS with him. Thumbs up!

22tang;460406 said:
Does Infratint has the LTA approve tinting?

Thanks.
Every tint shop will have tints ranging from LTA compliant to LTA non complaint. its entirely up to owner to chose the tint they prefer and possibly risk incurring the wrath of LTA or TP.

Thanks, I will give him a call later.

Slater;460420 said:
Every tint shop will have tints ranging from LTA compliant to LTA non complaint. its entirely up to owner to chose the tint they prefer and possibly risk incurring the wrath of LTA or TP.

I just got my car done up by Sherman... I must say I am quite impress with his team's service... They did a very good job in super quick time (Under an hour)... No complains with the result (unlike the ones which I used to have which I need to bring my car back the day after installation)... You guys can check out his proud photo collection before deciding on which shade to go with... Advise is not to go on a weekend as it might be very crowded... on weekdays you can get full attention from him and his team...

Last edited by a moderator:

Just wanted to drop a note on Infratint's service. Top notch....
Had my car done up twice by Sherman...extremely good friendly service at reasonanble prices...
Good service and products are definitely worth a mention and recommendation to other forumers here...
Sherman, keep up the good job...2010 huat ah!

Just sent my new E90 to Sherman for tinting.

As usual, his service was nothing short of fantastic.
He has a new range of films called Platinum 20.

I used to have the previous platinum film in my car, and that already did a pretty good job at keeping the car cool on hot days.

Its been a week since i installed the Platinum 20 range of film on my car, and this new film most definitely blocks out a lot more heat.

I seriously have no idea why anyone would go anywhere else for tinting.
Reasonable prices for one of the best films i have every tried.

Thanks again Sherman.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
66sin88com
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back