Experience with Infratint

Re: Experience with Infratint

Yo ....Bro turtlebmw..thank you for your support once again...

sherman is the best...sherman and infratint forever!!!!

I too am a very happy customer.

I was there last week and I'm really happy with the service given. Good job to Sherman and his team, keep it up!

sherman0888;536820 said:
Yo.... U GUYS R the best..
yes Sherman is the best, my car let him do every year !

his office also got nice sofa to sit & build walls to enclose his office & provide "special".. skill 5/10
so far only bobby wants the "special", I only trust sherman's tint.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sherman is very nice.. When I kenna caught by LTA for tint.. He didn't add to my agony.. He removed mine for free.. And he do it very nicely.. Very cleanly.. Great job..

Somemore he give me a pack of contraband marlboro..

Terry;536869 said:
Sherman is very nice.. When I kenna caught by LTA for tint.. He didn't add to my agony.. He removed mine for free.. And he do it very nicely.. Very cleanly.. Great job..

Somemore he give me a pack of contraband marlboro..

Terry... When u coming back from JAKATA....SMUGGLE 10 PACKETS OF MARLBORO for ME...

Have to chime in with my 2 cents as well. Past 3 rides all been done up by Sherman. He won't hesitate to tear off a piece of tint that has been put on already if he so much as spots some inperfection to it. And of course, a wide array of tints for you to choose from, be it the legal ones or the not so erm..compliant ones.

Go give Sherman a ring, or drop by his place for a visit, I'm sure you will be pleasantly surprised and most likely go away with a new tint, with a satisfied grin on your face. :chinese:

i also chime in my neng jiam....i dun have car done by Sherman cos only left bicycle nia but that nite saw Bobby Tay's S Class at Por Kee makan place.
thats what we call freaking dark tint.....totally cannot see....very swee

sherman0888;537012 said:
Terry... When u coming back from JAKATA....SMUGGLE 10 PACKETS OF MARLBORO for ME...

hmmmmmm..... :chinese:

Wah, there's really super black tint if anyone's into it. Go check it out. Too mafia for me though, haha.

Tinted my e60 with the mafia film with Sherman on Sat.

Really Cool. :cool: Its look damn cool and it’s really cool inside. I don’t really feel the heat from the sun. Moreover I don’t need my sunglasses at noon. The film provided by PML really shits. I think the SE cheated me as she mentioned that it’s the premium range.

With InfraTint - Good workmanship! :goodup: Good clear film! But not good with LTA. :errmm:

Thanks Sherman and thanks for the T-Loan of your Mark X to run errands while you tint my ride.

white;550746 said:

Really Cool. :cool: Its look damn cool and it’s really cool inside. I don’t really feel the heat from the sun. Moreover I don’t need my sunglasses at noon. The film provided by PML really shits. I think the SE cheated me as she mentioned that it’s the premium range.

With InfraTint - Good workmanship! :goodup: Good clear film! But not good with LTA. :errmm:

Thanks Sherman and thanks for the T-Loan of your Mark X to run errands while you tint my ride.

Post Pix leh bro... making me gian also hahaha:goodup:

white;550746 said:

Bro...Thanks for supporting ya

wolf73;550747 said:
Post Pix leh bro... making me gian also hahaha:goodup:

Welcome Welcome.... to Infratint...

sherman0888;550921 said:
Welcome Welcome.... to Infratint...
i want to do super dark tint like our rich friend who stay Nassim road & exercise with his $13,000 bicycle inside his bungalow; has 4 maids to serve him & a driver who fetch him to sar lau. Take holland give ball & bet $100,000!

iScoupe;550923 said:
i want to do super dark tint like our rich friend who stay Nassim road & exercise with his $13,000 bicycle inside his bungalow; has 4 maids to serve him & a driver who fetch him to sar lau. Take holland give ball & bet $100,000!

OIC...but heard that guy just DIG HIS OWN GRAVE yesterday...

iScoupe;550923 said:

Wah! your friend just won a 100 grand!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
66sin88com
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back