• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Export Car Value for E46 318i

BMWSILVER

Have anyone recently export their E46 318i?

May I know what is the average Body Price?

Thanks in advance :)

Re: Export Car Value for E46 318i

You can call up a few exporters in the Sat classified for quotes.

I have been told overseas demand has slumped, expect depressed prices nowadays. Also, export cars below 3~5 years fetch higher value because there are more countries to export to. If car age is over 5 years, there are very few places old cars can be sold. It is advisable to scrap cars before 5 years, or use the cars for the full 10 years.

BMWSILVER;402663 said:
Have anyone recently export their E46 318i?

May I know what is the average Body Price?

Thanks in advance :)

Estimted abt S$4000 + / - .
Subjected to conditions.........

My car is less than 5 years old :)

Wow !

Only ~S$4000.

I though still can get ~S$8000 :(

Can't be so low as in $4k, especially if less than 5 yrs. I recently sold off a 6 yr SUV for slightly more than $3k, and nobody wants a SUV a few months ago when the oil price is so scary. Have you checked with the exporters?

BMWSILVER;402681 said:
Wow !

Only ~S$4000.

I though still can get ~S$8000 :(

Bro

remeber what I told you..............it will get worse as time goes by...just look at how much an E90 in the used mkt is worth now......quite jialat......

You may wanna sell your nicely done-up ride IMO cos there are still pple out there who appreciates an E46 more than an E90........

Just like me, E90 just doesn't do it for me, man......the FL is much better EXCEPT for them Elephant Ears! But small thing.....can change!

Cheers!

Brother Simon,

If I can sell to someone who appreciate E46 will be good because my car is still in very good condition. Especially the paint work.......waxed almost eveymonth.

Will figure out what I should do next.........very soon :)

BMWSILVER;402731 said:
Brother Simon,

If I can sell to someone who appreciate E46 will be good because my car is still in very good condition. Especially the paint work.......waxed almost eveymonth.

Will figure out what I should do next.........very soon :)

Then better try quickly now.....cos next year economy worse and prices will be more jialat than now.....:(

what's next? booked liao?

For the benefits of everyone here, I just sold my mid-2004 E60 to an exporter directly at S$10K body value.

Ten days ago, I sold my Dec 04 E46 318iA for $57,500.

Most used car dealers offer $7K for my car body.

I am sure your car could get around $7.

Thanks for sharing :)

I have send a PM to you :)

Just for the benefit of other BMW 318iA community. My Dec 04 BMW318iA paper value was $49,715 when deregistered on 9 December 08. I sold it for $57,500. I, therefore, got my car body value for $7,785.

mgblks;403242 said:
Just for the benefit of other BMW 318iA community. My Dec 04 BMW318iA paper value was $49,715 when deregistered on 9 December 08. I sold it for $57,500. I, therefore, got my car body value for $7,785.

Did a bit of research before buying my car.

For

Can get 8k I consider very gd liao....I got that in June this year for my '03 318 E46 sedan....stock.

Cheers!

Merry X'Mas!

TobyNik;403329 said:
Can get 8k I consider very gd liao....I got that in June this year for my '03 318 E46 sedan....stock.

Cheers!

Merry X'Mas!

most def.
sounds about right..

most exporters prob might expect to make about 2-3k, maybe more on each car.
So buy for 7-8k.
Export for 10-11k.

Maybe a little less these days.

mgblks;403146 said:
Ten days ago, I sold my Dec 04 E46 318iA for $57,500.

Most used car dealers offer $7K for my car body.

I am sure your car could get around $7.

One car dealer keeps trying to offer 57K for a relative's '04 E46 320iA. Shouldn't the inline 6er command a little more over the 318? they told the dealer to forget it. Somemore the dealer approached them to sell, but offer this kind of price. Told my relative to find someone who appreciates the difference of a 6 cylinder.

Bros,

I scrapped my 318i last month. Got about 6.5k. The true export value should be about 11k depending on condition. Dealers need a spread and usually it costs about 2k plus to export a car. So 6-7k would be reasonable for body.....

motorknut;403450 said:
One car dealer keeps trying to offer 57K for a relative's '04 E46 320iA. Shouldn't the inline 6er command a little more over the 318? they told the dealer to forget it. Somemore the dealer approached them to sell, but offer this kind of price. Told my relative to find someone who appreciates the difference of a 6 cylinder.

Hi there,

If your relative is keen to sell and the vehicle is well taken care of, I am open to explore. Maybe I leave my email and you can help to connect us? [email protected]

Thank you.

Kind regards.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harshith30m
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back