F10 523i HighLine - What Comes With it?

Re: F10 523i HighLine - What Comes With it?

MW;973372 said:
Not my car ler, I just wanna hao lian the guiding lines and the obstacle object identification boxes..sibeh swee

AFAIK obstacle detection is a damn expensive retrofit. Needs some special activation to do.

I dunno whether its a special retrofit but it came with the reverse camera so I thought its part of it.. oh tat means I can hao lian again..

MW;973382 said:
I dunno whether its a special retrofit but it came with the reverse camera so I thought its part of it.. oh tat means I can hao lian again..

Again?? Never get bored one. So amusing.

Being hao lian is never ending process.... I go home 5 mins earlier than others..wah sibeh hao lian, Ken wears grandmother panties.. wah sibeh hao lian and so on

MW;973400 said:
Being hao lian is never ending process.... I go home 5 mins earlier than others..wah sibeh hao lian, Ken wears grandmother panties.. wah sibeh hao lian and so on

Majulah singapura.

For my HL, I enjoy the park assist unti addicted now must always find parallel parking lot to activate my park assist .. One friend sit in my car recently : "Wow this is like James Bond car!"

I like the reverser camera though I don't have it. But the after market one is charging a crazy price so i decided to give it a pass...wait until the supplier drops price, no hurry.

Speakers? Not so big deal for me as I listen to radio news only.

GPS? Yes, something I find it useful. I particularly enjoy watching the 3D perspective map of those buildings

TUV2008;973538 said:
For my HL, I enjoy the park assist unti addicted now must always find parallel parking lot to activate my park assist .. One friend sit in my car recently : "Wow this is like James Bond car!"

I like the reverser camera though I don't have it. But the after market one is charging a crazy price so i decided to give it a pass...wait until the supplier drops price, no hurry.

Speakers? Not so big deal for me as I listen to radio news only.

GPS? Yes, something I find it useful. I particularly enjoy watching the 3D perspective map of those buildings

interesting that there is park assist but no reverse camera...thought that they would complement each other

That's something I missed out... HL got park assist by default?

I discovered how hard it is to park a car without parking sensors when I had a rental in the US...damn bad man, having to doubt your own judgement when you don't have the aids you are used to.

N54toN47;973581 said:
I discovered how hard it is to park a car without parking sensors when I had a rental in the US...damn bad man, having to doubt your own judgement when you don't have the aids you are used to.

Same here...any car without that dunno how to drive it Liao...ha ha

unfit;973616 said:
Same here...any car without that dunno how to drive it Liao...ha ha

quite embarrassing to admit...i actually nudged this big truck when i was parallel parking, stupid high gradient slope in SF made it worse of course!

What are the main things to look out for an a used 523? Car drives generally ok, no funny noises, gear shifts are smooth, but I noticed oil leaks at the front of the engine near the oil filter housing

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

What are the main things to look out for an a used 523? Car drives generally ok, no funny noises, gear shifts are smooth, but I noticed oil leaks at the front of the engine near the oil filter housing

Without being too detailed: standard checks like how the car drives, handling, whether it tracks straight, bodywork, lights, interior trim condition, etc.

The oil leak is a potential concern - so request to send in to your own workshop for a full check-up to be certain. Hope that helps.

If can send to workshop,suggest to also ask them to check the history of CEL or error codes which appear and ask WS to see if those parts were recently replaced?

I have the basic 523i and i have the auto boot close button leh. Maybe mine special case. I also got comfort access (aka keyless entry) and sunroof.

Bro, yours likely is PI, I previously have that option on my F10 that I bought from PI. At that time soft close was so cool [emoji41], love it immediately when I tested. So for my G30 that was a MUST

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bro, yours likely is PI, I previously have that option on my F10 that I bought from PI. At that time soft close was so cool [emoji41], love it immediately when I tested. So for my G30 that was a MUST

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Isn't that already standard across the G30? Like how it was standard across the F02.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linkvaosky88

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back