F10 535i or Audi S5 Sportback

Re: F10 535i or Audi S5 Sportback

ps btw an S5 and a f10 are in 2 different classes, in reviews f10 is compared to an A6. maybe should compare an S5 to a 335i.

S5 anyday.... the sports seats i see liao steam...

dont bother with F10... once u sit inside u become 20 years older

S5 looks like a cockroach. The Sportback is really an afterthought. Same like the CLS 4-door.
Better to go for S5 coupe. Agreed that the F10 looks boring. More and more like the 7-series liao...

comparing the interior dimensions, the S5 sportsback is no bigger than S4...in fact very similar.

Deadkookaburra;547295 said:
comparing the interior dimensions, the S5 sportsback is no bigger than S4...in fact very similar.

+1, they sacrifice function for style. CLS have an interior space smaller than E class

Markus,

Seems to me like you are not getting your answer here, i can see that there are alternating answers coming up like : 535, S5, 535, 535, S5, S5, and it goes quite equally matched cos both cars are really good which is also why you cannot decide between them.

My suggestion is that since you are keeping your cars less than 2 years, get the S5 now as 5 is still new then change to the new 5 later..... get both in the end.

Jason

Actually I appreciate all the suggestions lah. Anyway still have time to make up mind cos S5 won't arrive till Oct earliest!

while looks is subjective, the numbers of the S5 stack up better against the 535 and is also $34K cheaper.

however, the sportsback is a 4-seater in case u need the additional space.

i could be biased cos i still miss my A5 n S5 gets my vote! =]

joydivision;547476 said:
cos i still miss my A5 n S5 gets my vote! =]

wow, you sold off your A5 so soon?
i'm just guessing because its less than a year in singapore right?

Deadkookaburra;547295 said:

Do remember that the S5 Sportback is priced almost identical to the S4, between the 2, i think the S5 Sportback looks better!

535 is obviously a great car... but looks boring

Jason8822;547426 said:
+1, they sacrifice function for style. CLS have an interior space smaller than E class

Markus,

Seems to me like you are not getting your answer here, i can see that there are alternating answers coming up like : 535, S5, 535, 535, S5, S5, and it goes quite equally matched cos both cars are really good which is also why you cannot decide between them.

My suggestion is that since you are keeping your cars less than 2 years, get the S5 now as 5 is still new then change to the new 5 later..... get both in the end.

Jason

Hey, it looks like some of you might be mistaken on the car he is talking about - its the S5 Sportsback, not the S5 coupe, S5 Sportback is also a brand new car

Lingus;547719 said:
Hey, it looks like some of you might be mistaken on the car he is talking about - its the S5 Sportsback, not the S5 coupe, S5 Sportback is also a brand new car

A5 sportsback have been in singapore for about 1 year already right?
I was also very keen for it before its launch here but stick to my E60 after testing it.

Lingus;547719 said:

Yep S5 sportback is brand new. The a5 sportback has been around for about a year. Issue with S5 Sportback is the need to wait 5 months for deilvery.

i had own a bmw before so now im drving a s4..the power of a v6 supercharged engine is great and audi technologies is great with the audi drive select for the s4 and sport diff built inside.. i can say audi is anytime better than bmw n also the interior look so much better with alot of built in function plus the B & O sound system built in for s4 and 5...juz my personal opinion

F10 535i or Audi S5 Sportback

When I m driving Audi, I will say S5.
But now I m driving BM, I say...........

Yeah!

audi s5 sportback :thumbsup:
f10 is like taxi liao ...
on each traffic light stop you can see few units left/right/front/back

2 year old thread liao la
TS could have bought and sold the S5 and F10

anyway f10 then beautify it
will still make the S5 shiver

golilok;930366 said:
2 year old thread liao la
TS could have bought and sold the S5 and F10

anyway f10 then beautify it
will still make the S5 shiver

Yes, I wonder what cars he had changed in these two years.

535 is a more versatile car. Can ferry more things and people. Then again, if volume is what we need, a lorry would do the trick.

I got the F10 instead of the A5 sportback because I didn't appreciate the handling of the Audi. It could be familiarity though, as have been used to Bmws for many years.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868me

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back