F10 Auto Headlights Query

Re: F10 Auto Headlights Query

davidtch;999092 said:
Go to your idrive & check lah. There is sensitivity menu in there.

If don't have, PM my bestest fren, Meek.

Love you too. Dun trip over your shoe laces.

Meek;999096 said:
Love you too. Dun trip over your shoe laces.
Thanks for the reminder.

I wear Loafer today.

to me, as long it turns off when I exit my car...that's the purpose for me...so that no battery drain...

Yup........I think if they do not have an idrive they could check the manual for setting the lights.

manggi12;999011 said:
First time encountered people so particular on auto headlight...I never border about it since the day I start driving bimmer...

Thanks for all the reply, I have read it somewhere that some of the BMW have this Auto headlights off delay behavior. Good to understand how it works and react according to the environment.

ps. After reading my previous reply I think it sound blunt, applogise if anyone felt offended. :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mine sometimes do not turn off in bright daytime too so I guess it's normal.

BMW2013;999171 said:
Thanks for all the reply, I have read it somewhere that some of the BMW have this Auto headlights off delay behavior. Good to understand how it works and react according to the environment.

ps. After reading my previous reply I think it sound blunt, applogise if anyone felt offended. :oops:

I was told that there are reported complaints of the ambient sensor sensitivity. In worse cases, the headlamps do not turn on if it isn't dark enough. The sensitivity may be re-programmed. You may like to check with our site sponsors Soundwerkz (Kelvin) or Elebest (Max).

Some BMW do respond correctly during day time, I think It got to do with the sensor.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vvjlcomph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back