F10 drivers- Come in!

Re: F10 drivers- Come in!

toiletsiao;784247 said:
Still got e93 .... Got grey f10 too .. But that's family car...

Oh. Ok..

I thought u changed.

MW;784051 said:
One question I wanna ask...

Last time if you wanna fit the E60 M5 bumper on a non M5, you need to lan lan get the fenders to go with it cos the M5 bumper is wider than stock fender.

How about F10? Can I just get the F10 M5 front bumper without the fender? (yah I know, looks funny but I am a yammer and get laughed at anyway so who cares..song can liao)

I read before cannot. M5 front bumper is wider than standard or m-sport.

IE92: F10 M5 front end conversion! - 2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10

You will need spacers for your front wheels also.

I have 12mm spacers from burgtuning for sale, used for 5km as it caused rubbing between my tires and fenders on my e90 rears.

i find M5 n M-sport not alot of diff imo la

M5 looks like growling bulldog. M sport smiley pug

i go see again but honestly if you've the m sport liao no point spending more $$ just for the front bumper

M-sport bumper changed to m5 bumper is plug and play or must leave at workshop for few days?

How does 1 declare to respective wives brand car is in the shop again???? Help.... I am running out of ideas and innovative excuses to say....

Dear mod king gurus.... Pls share.

jasonmaxima;784321 said:
M-sport bumper changed to m5 bumper is plug and play or must leave at workshop for few days?

How does 1 declare to respective wives brand car is in the shop again???? Help.... I am running out of ideas and innovative excuses to say....

Say u got reservist n then stay at your lioness' house that few days. Just nice. Car n woman

jasonmaxima;784321 said:

Er.......

You can start from being honest?
If still cannot, at least you can save some money.

jasonmaxima;784321 said:

I told my wife, car need to go back to dealer for routine check up. Came home with M sport kit she cant tell the difference..... even 6 month down the road...

ckbmwe60;784512 said:
I told my wife, car need to go back to dealer for routine check up. Came home with M sport kit she cant tell the difference..... even 6 month down the road...

May be she knows.......just close one eye

hitmee;784514 said:
May be she knows.......just close one eye

It's called secret to a happy marriage.... She is a wise woman :)

ckbmwe60;784509 said:
Non M sport leh?

stock bumper always make me think of this cartoon character called Mumble the detective dog..

You hit the right spot. It does look alike.
But too many M-kit, do you know where to source for the Racing Dynamic kit?

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back