F10 drivers- Come in!

Re: F10 drivers- Come in!

actually not so many M kit around la

Most F10 I see on the road are still running on the stock 17 inch...
M kit once a while only..
But I must say the front of the M kit looks damn nice..

On other note. Most F10 are either black, white or sophisto grey....

ckbmwe60;784588 said:
actually not so many M kit around la

Most F10 I see on the road are still running on the stock 17 inch...
M kit once a while only..
But I must say the front of the M kit looks damn nice..

On other note. Most F10 are either black, white or sophisto grey....

Mine is silver, rare..cannot go geylang. My phone will ring non stop and I have to bring home durian husks to kneel on like Wobbles

if you don't put m kit still can pass off as another rare silver unit but then your car cannot siam :lol2:

actually last time when I had black and white cars, I noticed so many black and white cars on the road and go "wah lao so common"

Now I am on silver and thot I can be the swinging rare kkj on the road, but since I collected car on 5 March till today, I see more silver cars than black and white ones.

I am spraying to Red

Valencia Orange and I am sure you wont see another Orange F10 for a long long time..

Everyone walk into PML will see the red 528I sport.. not exclusive enough

Actually, with BMW being the number one premium brand car seller in Singapore last year, you'd be hard pressed NOT to see another Bimmer on the roads in Singapore nowadays.... so, stands to reason that there'll definitely be a whole bunch of cars with similar colors. I have seen even Frozen Color schemes on non-M F10s

nb lah, orange colour I cannot even step out of East zone

MW;784624 said:
nb lah, orange colour I cannot even step out of East zone

But with the ONLY F10 in V. Orange, you will be swinging your kkj all the way to Tuas - FROM your East zone.

frozen colour scheme is sold under the individual options i think just another reason for them to charge u 18k more :D

spray transparent color lor

MW;784607 said:
actually last time when I had black and white cars, I noticed so many black and white cars on the road and go "wah lao so common"

Now I am on silver and thot I can be the swinging rare kkj on the road, but since I collected car on 5 March till today, I see more silver cars than black and white ones.

I am spraying to Red

LOL.. i think all in the mind... i see blue f10 on the road left right and center.....

i think want exclusive buy audi.. but resale value kns...

porky88;784726 said:
this best run lion color....

Cannot... because people can 1000000% see what's going on inside the car!

wah... Orange F10 !!!!

attachment.php

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back