F10 Launch

Re: F10 Launch

Hi. I have a 1.5 year old BMW E60 (523i) which still in good condition and < 10,000km bec I only use it as a weekend car. I'm wondering if it is worthwhile to upgrade to a F10? If F10 a big improvement over the E60? Thoughts?

I really like the new interior by the way.

ben123;543026 said:
Hi. I have a 1.5 year old BMW E60 (523i) which still in good condition and < 10,000km bec I only use it as a weekend car. I'm wondering if it is worthwhile to upgrade to a F10? If F10 a big improvement over the E60? Thoughts?

I really like the new interior by the way.

If you can afford it, why not? Life is short.

For me, I hold off my purchase for my 2nd car until F10 arrives. Along the way, I considered BMW 3 series cabrio, Merc E-Class, Audi A5, A5 sportsback and Q5. Finally, I settled for F10 because I feel that it is a car suitable for both business and family.

I attended the event at Scape earlier this evening. I left after 25mins as it felt like Tekka market on a weekend. No biggie and the event did not ooze of any exclusiveness at all and the carpark was a nightmare so for those planning to attend on the 19th and 20th please avoid parking at Scape!

neilpryde;543784 said:
I attended the event at Scape earlier this evening. I left after 25mins as it felt like Tekka market on a weekend. No biggie and the event did not ooze of any exclusiveness at all and the carpark was a nightmare so for those planning to attend on the 19th and 20th please avoid parking at Scape!

I second that! It was an ill-planned event that many of the guests got lost and when we eventually got it (via the service entrance), it was nothing to shout about.

If the event is a reflection of the car, then this car is worthless.......

TheNew7;543937 said:
I second that! It was an ill-planned event that many of the guests got lost and when we eventually got it (via the service entrance), it was nothing to shout about.

If the event is a reflection of the car, then this car is worthless.......

When I received the invitation and learnt that the venue is *cape. I decided to skip the event. Wrong venue = Wrong Image = Bad publicity. Merc e-class cabrio launched at Marina Bay Sands...

Rags;544016 said:
When I received the invitation and learnt that the venue is *cape. I decided to skip the event. Wrong venue = Wrong Image = Bad publicity. Merc e-class cabrio launched at Marina Bay Sands...
+1. dunno what they r thinking!

Rags;544016 said:

Yup ..... launch had not much class and also poorly organized.

Having it at PMLs own building would have been much better than *cape .......
if anything, the launch only served to drive away potential customers!:oooops:

.......... only the wine was enjoyable :thumbsup:

Ahbengdriver;544549 said:
F10 now in showroom?
not yet. next week onwards. 3 series coupe and converts all move down liao. making space for F10

Franc8;544594 said:
Anyone got their f10? how come the omv value seems low.. less than 40k?
u collected urs already? where did u gather it was less then 40k? interested to know

not collected mine yet.. but from one motoring can see that the car is registered.

open market value < 40k

i only collect tomorrow

Franc8;544599 said:
not collected mine yet.. but from one motoring can see that the car is registered.

open market value < 40k

i only collect tomorrow
what was the OMV quoted to u when you purchased? though i doubt they will be able to give u a definite figure.

i reckon the other owners collecting this period will have similiar omv to urs. are u concern about resale with the lower OMV?

issit lower reslae value?

not that of a concern on the value just quite shock that it is so low.. i was expecting it to be like 50k?

i know alot take omv into consideration. but frankly when u resell its gonna be a depreciation off the price of ur F10 with prevailing prices. less ur keeping it for more than 5 yrs, i dun think it will affect ur resale value much. my old cars omv is lower then some similir models, but still sold at a competitive price.

dun think so much. get ready to collect ur ride tomorrow.:thumbsup:

haha no worries..we buy for the car and enjoy the ride...

just wondering as never got a BMW before and quite a shock when i see it compared to a E class

Franc8;544610 said:
haha no worries..we buy for the car and enjoy the ride...

just wondering as never got a BMW before and quite a shock when i see it compared to a E class
oh.......whats E class OMV?

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back