F10 Launch

jellyfish

Looks like PML is officially launching the F10 on the 18th. I believe most people who have ordered the car have already seen it at the preview so anyone else still going for the launch event?

Re: F10 Launch

Went to the showroom at Alexandra yesterday. Have to admit, I am really impressed by the design of the car. Having viewed quite a few online pics of the new F10 5s, they really do not do justice towards the new look. Nonetheless, we might start seeing them on our streets by the end of the month.

jellyfish;541011 said:
Looks like PML is officially launching the F10 on the 18th. I believe most people who have ordered the car have already seen it at the preview so anyone else still going for the launch event?

Yup. F10 launch on 18th May at SCAPE. 7.30pm............. saw the invitation card today.
Never actually attended any car launch event before.

Wonder what's it like ..............Dunno got makan or not ya : )

kinggo;541793 said:
Yup. F10 launch on 18th May at SCAPE. 7.30pm............. saw the invitation card today.
Never actually attended any car launch event before.

Wonder what's it like ..............Dunno got makan or not ya : )

yes, finger food...........

cheers

I went for the preview.... only am impress with the 535 where it has all options in + the bhp @ $290K (estimated)

As for the base model 523, was not impress with the interior and options included.

Do you need an invite for the launch?

wolf73;541804 said:
I went for the preview.... only am impress with the 535 where it has all options in + the bhp @ $290K (estimated)

As for the base model 523, was not impress with the interior and options included.

Do you need an invite for the launch?
i believe you do.

get in touch with ur SA for an invite.

Slater;541805 said:
i believe you do.

get in touch with ur SA for an invite.

Oh.... but i doubt i am heading down also. Unless there's a meet up where many of the forum guys are heading down and i can then take the chance to meet everyone here.

For those who are collecting the 1st batch, have your SE call u to inform the date of delivery as well as to collect the final payments?

My SE very slow, every time chase him he says car not here yet, etc...

But the launch is just next week. By right the should be here this week?

Anyone can advise?

was told by my csa that the car will be ready for collection the week after launch ... so it will be sometime ard 22+ May i believe.

hey...was told my by CSA, the 18th is for those who have book the car liao...19th & 20th for those who keen to look at it....but must get invites for it

cheers!! hamz

cardude;542267 said:
For those who are collecting the 1st batch, have your SE call u to inform the date of delivery as well as to collect the final payments?

My SE very slow, every time chase him he says car not here yet, etc...

But the launch is just next week. By right the should be here this week?

Anyone can advise?

I understand that first deliveries are expected to be on 22 - 23 May. The intention is to have cars on the road shortly after the launch.

Last edited by a moderator:

hamz;542293 said:
hey...was told my by CSA, the 18th is for those who have book the car liao...19th & 20th for those who keen to look at it....but must get invites for it

cheers!! hamz
no wonder my invite says 19 may...

hamz;542293 said:

cheers!! hamz

Wouldn't it have made more sense to have the launch on 18th, then have the car on display in the showroom from 19th? The "exclusivity", if that was the intention, would only be for 2 more days, 19th and 20th?

bimmernic;542347 said:
I understand that first deliveries are expected to be on 22 - 23 May. The intention is to have cars on the road shortly after the launch.

Heard more than 200 deliveries on 22nd itself. Maybe like fish market.

kinggo;542618 said:
Heard more than 200 deliveries on 22nd itself. Maybe like fish market.

Wow! 200 cars....

Anyone booked F10 in havana? I was told by my SE that there is no ETA yet.

Rags;542624 said:
Wow! 200 cars....

Anyone booked F10 in havana? I was told by my SE that there is no ETA yet.

There will be a list of incoming stocks for each production month with a specified number of units for each model + exterior/interior colour pre-ordered by PML. When you order, PML will allocate your order to a unit, if available, on the list for a particular month. If not available, they would look at the list for the next month or, alternatively, indent your order. Once your order is allocated to a particular production month, your SE will be able to give you an approximate delivery month/date.

bimmernic;542674 said:
There will be a list of incoming stocks for each production month with a specified number of units for each model + exterior/interior colour pre-ordered by PML. When you order, PML will allocate your order to a unit, if available, on the list for a particular month. If not available, they would look at the list for the next month or, alternatively, indent your order. Once your order is allocated to a particular production month, your SE will be able to give you an approximate delivery month/date.

Thanks bimmernic for the detailed explanation. According my SE, my order is booked for production month of April but he couldn't give the ETA (estimated time of arrival) yet.

No worries. ETA for May production is July/August so April production should be June/July. I understand that the cars being delivered now are from the March production. Happy waiting :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BettyLockwood
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back