F10 M5 Availability

Re: F10 M5 Availability

I guess so too....hmm..Cheaper than AD's list price for M3

clar;694701 said:
I need a 4 door spacious car for the family, so those cars u listed are not viable options. R8 and Maseratis have never appeal to me esp the latter. I like M cars for their all-around capability. For all out adrenaline seeking drive, only a Ferrari would do for me. That is not within my reach at the moment however :hmmidont:

Ferrari California within reach? :)

Samurai;720482 said:
Ferrari California within reach? :)

California is one hideous abomination, which i don't know how Ferrari could ever bring themselves to build. There is one in my estate, but i cringe everytime my eyes catch sight of it. Looks are subjective and i am sure it's a real beauty in somebody's eyes. I generally prefer their V8s as they are more focused driving machines and not too big. The 458 styling is a little hard to like from the rear, but mainly cos it's too expensive for me at this point.

not so much of a problem with warranty, but bigger problem trying to sell it next time.
KNN I dont understand all these PIs, when you buy from them all ok, then time to sell to them to buy another car from them again, they will cite you the reason...hey, bro used PI hard to sell la...this and that.

MW can attest to this.

i got a quote for F10 M5 at 420k, warranty by bvo

TripleM;721861 said:
not so much of a problem with warranty, but bigger problem trying to sell it next time.
KNN I dont understand all these PIs, when you buy from them all ok, then time to sell to them to buy another car from them again, they will cite you the reason...hey, bro used PI hard to sell la...this and that.

MW can attest to this.

Yes. To use my limited knowledge of French, it's kanninabay chao cheese pie

Buying the F10 M5 from PI is honestly, a risky undertaking. I would never take the PI route for a car that is just launched esp one as sophisticated as the M5. I was comfortable enough going PI for my M3 as it has stabilized since it has reached the LCI stage. If u must go PI, at least wait a while more to hear from owners about its reliability.

clar;721934 said:
Buying the F10 M5 from PI is honestly, a risky undertaking. I would never take the PI route for a car that is just launched esp one as sophisticated as the M5. I was comfortable enough going PI for my M3 as it has stabilized since it has reached the LCI stage. If u must go PI, at least wait a while more to hear from owners about its reliability.

same for all new cars, even jap. wait 1yr then buy is best when theyve fixed the bugs. This M5 sure got bugs one lah.

I waiting for 2013 X6M... :)

golfgti;722119 said:
same for all new cars, even jap. wait 1yr then buy is best when theyve fixed the bugs. This M5 sure got bugs one lah.

I waiting for 2013 X6M... :)

Japanese cars wait 1 yr, but M cars, better wait at least 2 yrs :p

Just to inform everyone, for the benefit of friends and members I couldn't reach out to. The launch of the M5 would be 12th-14th January 2012. It is strictly on appointment basis during the launch. Do contact me if you would like to attend the launch.

Shawn :)

SC_IS;722457 said:
Just to inform everyone, for the benefit of friends and members I couldn't reach out to. The launch of the M5 would be 12th-14th January 2012. It is strictly on appointment basis during the launch. Do contact me if you would like to attend the launch.

noted, see you there then......

cheers

The launch will be near Esplanade buddy :)

SC_IS;722457 said:

Thks to let me know details of launch.

Cheers

WHITENIGHT;722911 said:
Thks to let me know details of launch.

Cheers

sure, will BB you.....

cheers

ac323 pls pm me detail also thanks

Latest posts