F10 Newbie wants to upgrade rims

Re: F10 Newbie wants to upgrade rims

won't increasing rim size sacrifice ride comfort?

yes ... just like chabo wear high heel it is not comfortable but looks chio is no 1 priority

JES;1029933 said:
won't increasing rim size sacrifice ride comfort?

if ride comfort is priority then stay stock.

I never say that the car will look like taxi from behind because the wheels are sunken in.
and the tyre equally thick like taxi.

btw, if you use the f10 as a veggie car, most probably the veggie wouldn't notice the rim size, or your mods, or your badge (516, 535 all same f10) . Jon say one.

I just changed from 17" to a set of used 20" forged wheels. The ride definately harsher and noisier now. Acceleration also affected quite a bit. Which tyres will give a more comfortable and quieter ride compare with Michelin PSS ? May be should change back to 17" if cannot tahan :shock:

sbc55;1030014 said:
I just changed from 17" to a set of used 20" forged wheels. The ride definately harsher and noisier now. Acceleration also affected quite a bit. Which tyres will give a more comfortable and quieter ride compare with Michelin PSS ? May be should change back to 17" if cannot tahan :shock:

low profile tyres is like that............

* what's your tyre profile?
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

dash;1029939 said:
if ride comfort is priority then stay stock.

I never say that the car will look like taxi from behind because the wheels are sunken in.
and the tyre equally thick like taxi.

btw, if you use the f10 as a veggie car, most probably the veggie wouldn't notice the rim size, or your mods, or your badge (516, 535 all same f10) . Jon say one.

You forgot to tell jon dat stock rims have less kerb rash...

sbc55;1030014 said:
17" is too small IMO. Like those body builders with big upper bodies but with chicken legs!

Maybe to go 19" with 35 profile tyres as a compromise between looks and comfort.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kubet52com
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back