F10 - Problems ??

Re: F10 - Problems ??

helbreath;799307 said:
My only problem so far is regret never get the m.

Bro helbreath, at first, after my super indecisiveness locked me out of the F13 650i, and I got stuck with the 640i, I also had buyer's regret. Then, when the M6 finally debuted, I had another momentary relapse of the same.

But, for the past few days, I've been stuck in start stop, traffic light to traffic light, city driving traffic - and, seeing how the 640i is still returning an incredible 8km/L, well, let's just say I don't have any regrets whasoever.

The 650i would have been a dream date, the M6 would have been the prom queen even - but, my 640i is the girl next door that I could proudly take home to meet my parents and raise a family together :)

But, that's just me - Mickey mouse me - your mileage may vary, of course hehehehe

wobbles;799343 said:
Bro helbreath, at first, after my super indecisiveness locked me out of the F13 650i, and I got stuck with the 640i, I also had buyer's regret. Then, when the M6 finally debuted, I had another momentary relapse of the same.

But, for the past few days, I've been stuck in start stop, traffic light to traffic light, city driving traffic - and, seeing how the 640i is still returning an incredible 8km/L, well, let's just say I don't have any regrets whasoever.

The 650i would have been a dream date, the M6 would have been the prom queen even - but, my 640i is the girl next door that I could proudly take home to meet my parents and raise a family together :)

But, that's just me - Mickey mouse me - your mileage may vary, of course hehehehe

Your post just erased any last bit of desire within me to go for the M. I am and will continue to enjoy my 'girl next door' everyday :D

M look is enough on Sg roads because every 50m is traffic light.

Sour grapes

Hi MW,

Exactly the same 2 issues asu have.

Steering turning sound more like the electric mechanism..soft whining....when turned to near full lock and going right up a mscp slope..

Rgds

MW;798795 said:
Refreshing this thread for any more issues faced.

I have two main ones:

1. Radio interference (minor to me but buay song)

2. Front grinding sound when turning while going upslope, especially going up MSCP. Wonder if it's due to bigger rims

I am still experiencing poor radio signal problem.. Like those CMI SAF radio set.. Lots of buzzing.. Worse than my radio system in E90.. Knn wanna complain.. plus my aircon button on the extreme right 'lat seh' one.. NB, sibei TL.. Inferior products.. BMW rocks!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

nb i thought those lak seck button only saab have u also kena pui

S2k;799525 said:
nb i thought those lak seck button only saab have u also kena pui

Ya man.. Heard from SE alot of F10 having comfort access insensitivity problem.. I didnt say those having problem must get it change within the first 2 years hah..

they will tell u that there's no problem after initial check..

Go Munich Automobiles. At least they are more honest :)

S2k;799534 said:
they will tell u that there's no problem after initial check..

Up to individual F-ing skills liao lor.. Btw, something to share.. I just gonna know this ex-SE from AD(i didnt say which brand/company), its quite common for SE in cahoots with SA to trigger owners multiply warning signals during servicing.. SE will quote owner a hefty bill for the parts replacement so SA will come in and suggest changing a new ride.. SA will buy the ride at a low price and sell a new ride at the same time.. Commission will be shared with among SE and technicians..

I didn't say its good to go to a third party for check.

Centurion9990;799547 said:
Up to individual F-ing skills liao lor.. Btw, something to share.. I just gonna know this ex-SE from AD(i didnt say which brand/company), its quite common for SE in cahoots with SA to trigger owners multiply warning signals during servicing.. SE will quote owner a hefty bill for the parts replacement so SA will come in and suggest changing a new ride.. SA will buy the ride at a low price and sell a new ride at the same time.. Commission will be shared with among SE and technicians..

I didn't say its good to go to a third party for check.

this is something new nb like that also can?

Miah23;799517 said:
Hi MW,

Exactly the same 2 issues asu have.

Steering turning sound more like the electric mechanism..soft whining....when turned to near full lock and going right up a mscp slope..

Rgds

Yah, electric mechanism soft whining grinding whirling sound.,dunno how to describe lah..but only when upslope turning right...mine no need full lock..as long as turning right 3/4 way to full lock

Dunno why like tat altho not really affecting me..just wanna knw why got such sound..

Ha..Yup same here..

Been wondering as well...normal road conditions alright...but seems somehow the F10 electric steering has this issue...previous ride on hydraulics no such mechanical sound..leh.

But not really a big issue la..not noticeable to others except myself...cos I very anal at sounds in the car...little bit only I irritated...

The radio interferances is another bugger though...sometimes ok sometimes buzzing...so when buzz until bth, will swtich to Ipod for awhile...;)

MW;799574 said:
Yah, electric mechanism soft whining grinding whirling sound.,dunno how to describe lah..but only when upslope turning right...mine no need full lock..as long as turning right 3/4 way to full lock

Dunno why like tat altho not really affecting me..just wanna knw why got such sound..

My F10's steering will vibrate and RPM will also be unstable whenever I'm in R gear and steering turned to either left or right.

There was once, the engine stalled while I was reversing my car.

Anyone having the same problem?

Euphoria;799593 said:
My F10's steering will vibrate and RPM will also be unstable whenever I'm in R gear and steering turned to either left or right.

There was once, the engine stalled while I was reversing my car.

Anyone having the same problem?

Never encounter this.

My problem is i can feel the whole car and steeing wheel vibrate quite a lot once i hit about 110 or more. If stay 100 or below is almost no vibration. My wheels are balanced but still encounter. Dunno is it due to 20" rims.

Euphoria's problems are not islolated..in US forums, many are getting this.. BMW engineers have not had a fix on it yet other than ti change MAF but some reported that it got worse after changing MAF

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iphone16seriesclickbuy

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back