F10 speed limit & top speed

New5

Would like to check if any F10 bros had tried the maximum allowable speed on their ride. I have yet to but highest speed clocked till today is 140km/hr.

Is there a speed restrain set by the manufacturer? My friend's yr 2010 318 had a speed limit of max. 170km/hr.set by factory.

cheers.

Re: F10 speed limit & top speed

New5;688256 said:
Would like to check if any F10 bros had tried the maximum allowable speed on their ride. I have yet to but highest speed clocked till today is 140km/hr.

Is there a speed restrain set by the manufacturer? My friend's yr 2010 318 had a speed limit of max. 170km/hr.set by factory.

cheers.

There are no speed limiters except for those models that have the capability of hitting more than 250KPH. The limited is at 250KPH.

Your fren left the gearbox in D right? To hit top speed, must put to DS. Try top speed on NSH not sgp hor.....later license gantong, not worth.......

I managed to hit 220kmph plus on the NSH very easily and I am sure the F10 could touched a speed higher than that.

New5;688256 said:

cheers.
When ur fren's 318 hit 170km/h, what is the engine RPM?

delrosa81;688267 said:
There are no speed limiters except for those models that have the capability of hitting more than 250KPH. The limited is at 250KPH.

Your fren left the gearbox in D right? To hit top speed, must put to DS. Try top speed on NSH not sgp hor.....later license gantong, not worth.......

My fren did switch to DS and he use gear 5 & 6 and try pushing beyond 170 but RPM stop before 4000 and could not go further. It's confirm e90 got limit set by factory.

I was with him at NSH and witnessed it.....

heerajs;688280 said:
I managed to hit 220kmph plus on the NSH very easily and I am sure the F10 could touched a speed higher than that.

thnks bro, did you use yr gear manually and what gear were u in at 220?

Jorge,

I dunno why currently my ride max speed only at 100km/hr.. my right foot 不听话..

New5;688256 said:

cheers.

Bro ur fren's foot very light huh?
Mine Jun 10" 318i on NSHW was 208km/hr 
F10 closed 1 eye easily 160km/hr... 

New5;688318 said:
My fren did switch to DS and he use gear 5 & 6 and try pushing beyond 170 but RPM stop before 4000 and could not go further. It's confirm e90 got limit set by factory.

I was with him at NSH and witnessed it.....

Time to ask ur fren to MOD d car!!!! MTL :dance:

limiter (if any) only comes into play at 250km/h. you are a long way from that.

Bro,

He did floored the pedal lah.....but the e90 just could not cheong!!! very frustrated....kanna tailed by a mit lancer somemore!!! haha...

our F10 of cos easy lah....and very fun when switched to M/S mode and use paddleshift .....:goodup:

hondacivic;688330 said:
Bro ur fren's foot very light huh?
Mine Jun 10" 318i on NSHW was 208km/hr 
F10 closed 1 eye easily 160km/hr... 

New5;688718 said:
Bro,

He did floored the pedal lah.....but the e90 just could not cheong!!! very frustrated....kanna tailed by a mit lancer somemore!!! haha...

our F10 of cos easy lah....and very fun when switched to M/S mode and use paddleshift .....:goodup:

Bro, ask him let me drive n he sit beside loh...
Or is it he taxi u? U too heavy tats why car so slow? Hehe
Honda civc n Mit lancer oso can hit 200... BMW cannot? Let ppl laugh lor

hondacivic;688727 said:
Bro, ask him let me drive n he sit beside loh...
Or is it he taxi u? U too heavy tats why car so slow? Hehe
Honda civc n Mit lancer oso can hit 200... BMW cannot? Let ppl laugh lor

Ya, i am the one laughing.....cos the Mit lancer was driven by a lady!!

Already suggested to him to go PML n re-config the speed limit issue....

44R;688321 said:
Jorge,

I dunno why currently my ride max speed only at 100km/hr.. my right foot 不听话..

Up takashimaya carpark, is it?

240+ tried at nsh should be able to go if not?
Tailing a Malaysian Audi R8 suddenly
something hit my wind screen 2sound slow
down saw chip around 10 mm heart pain
Only 3 weeks old.came back have it repair
Better road holding n speed compare to my
Previous W212 mercedes E 250
Enjoy my ride so far

New5;688718 said:
Bro,

I feel don expect too much from a 318 or 320. Im driving 320 and a B180 or B200 chiet me lor. Its NA if Im not wrong, the B200 is 136bhp and mine is supposed to be 150bhp.

Full throttle but the B Class still can overtake and pull ahead.

So just drive cool and not be bothered by tailgaters or ppl trying to race....

tellme;688796 said:
240+ tried at nsh should be able to go if not?
Tailing a Malaysian Audi R8 suddenly
something hit my wind screen 2sound slow
down saw chip around 10 mm heart pain
Only 3 weeks old.came back have it repair
Better road holding n speed compare to my
Previous W212 mercedes E 250
Enjoy my ride so far

Thks bro for the info.

I got a glass chip too when my ride is abt 4 weeks old!! Did u manage to repair the glass chip by yrself or thru professional. I had learnt something about glass chip repair thru this incident.

Cheers!

New5;690357 said:
Thks bro for the info.

I got a glass chip too when my ride is abt 4 weeks old!! Did u manage to repair the glass chip by yrself or thru professional. I had learnt something about glass chip repair thru this incident.

Cheers!

got it done by professional and paid by my insurer

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vip777orgph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back