F10 stock clearance promotion

Re: F10 stock clearance promotion

ahwing want to come...i think ST8800 and i going down at 430. more ppl together easier

Goodness, bro - that's nearly 2 weeks of road tax gone. Almost 1/2 a month of bank loan white white pay. About fortnight of wasted MSIG insurance (provided you took the in-house insurance scheme) & dunno how many hours of exasperated frustration and unfilled anticipation.

On the flip side, orgasm cum sure big big one... hahahaha

ehh ST8800 today car collection still no news?? i tot his confirm today liao??

my stand is not abt my SE or even abt i sign the contract and took so long to get the car. my anger is why register so early? and why (i'm sorry) some reg 1 nov can get at 4 nov but us took so long? and ah wing...really, if workshop not ready...why the hell they go register?

coe,loan,tax,insurance all start liao.....when we buy car..why they don't say '' we collect 50% today or only on day of delivery?''...

Puffer;700911 said:
yours 6er...so maybe better...even solar film...they give u all 3m crystalline but ours the cheaper one...hahaha...they see us no up is it? there is simply no reason or excuse for the bloody trailer to come at 5pm when i inform my SE last week abt today.

Bro puffer, cannot see me so up up. But, honestly, I WILL bang table with PML - the 6er will be my 4th car with them, you add up all the extra $$$ they made from me (say, compare with if I go buy from PI), that will probably add up to a new F30 - and, I gum wan pay, if I get good service. I will buay gum wan & super buay song if I kanna Bro Ahwing's case - rego 2 weeks ago, car still stuck @ PDI workshop in Tuas.

Acherly, I would be SUPER WORRIED. How come car stuck in workshop SO LONG? Got problem issit?!?!?!

SE says come at 5pm. he going down at 4.30pm....so i also go at 4.30pm. my time is as precious as anyone's.....all these delay etc...i got to delay too...and take sudden last min leave...which boss will be happy? "bloody hell don't want to work and want to go collect car''

yeah...wobbles..i also wonder why so long...i thought all the car buang is it so now they repairing...that's why the oct's ppl all late and nov ok.....KNS

Ahwing;700926 said:
ehh ST8800 today car collection still no news?? i tot his confirm today liao??

Ya... mine is confirmed today. Collection should be around 5pm. I think first we collect our cars. Then we seek compensation later. SE says there is a process in this. No point souring our mood during collection guys. Supposed to be a happy occasion.

We should be happy! Get compensation later.... even happier. Take it in good stride guys. :thumbsup:

they registered the cars so early, could it be because of sales reporting purposes?

just talk to my SE...i will go down collect tmr morning...they still got to polish and program the car...not so straightforward huh....
very disappointed....my first experience with PML..and like that.......if i change car again with them...i need to think twice. no diff from those PI that keep delaying car delivery....and i thought PML was the authorised dealer

i think it has something to do with booking of cars, the earlier u book, the faster u get ur car, SSDD1 book before u guys i think, i book after u guys. As to why SSDD1's car is register latest, maybe it has something to do with him holding the payment. I know it is possible to hold payment of car until delivery day as my friend hold full payment of his rs5 and pay full only on the day he collect the car and miraculously his wait shortened from 6mths to 4 mths. I pay when my se ask to pay becos i have the impression that i do swee swee, pml will do swee swee. I was wrong :(

anyway, happy collecting cars for ST8800 today and Puffer tmr. Let me know what was compensated yeah?? I need at least 2 service vouchers to appease me now.. :)

Puffer;700953 said:
yeah...free upgrade to 535i.....i WISH-ed

wah MTL!!!!!!! Puffer, later u stand beside ST8800 during his car collection take pic and post here ok?? hehehehhehehhehe

Yah, I oso offer congrats to bro puffer and bro st8800 on their car collection! Huat ah!

today COE come out right....when we buy car ...only 2 grps of ppl huat...The country and the dealers.....haha...i leave my car 1 more night...if they play punk with my car...i informed all of u tomorrow morning...

then ah wing and gang better apologise to SE...and say please delay another 2 more weeks..take your time...just don't punk my car...like that stupid guy in the forum(me)..hahahaha

my friend repeatedly tells me don't rush them....and piss them off

Puffer;700960 said:
today COE come out right....when we buy car ...only 2 grps of ppl huat...The country and the dealers.....haha...i leave my car 1 more night...if they play punk with my car...i informed all of u tomorrow morning...

then ah wing and gang better apologise to SE...and say please delay another 2 more weeks..take your time...just don't punk my car...like that stupid guy in the forum(me)..hahahaha

my friend repeatedly tells me don't rush them....and piss them off

dont worry about they playing punk with your car, anything wrong will only tarnish their name further. Being a big n renowned company i dont think they will resort to such means to get back at you. Remember pictures ya!!!

i think those folks must be watching the posting here ...how come all a sudden, cars are finally getting delivered!!! Seems common waiting time for 5 series is around 2 weeks ...with some taking as long as 3 weeks!!

I heard PI stories worse. Lol.

Puffer;700945 said:
just talk to my SE...i will go down collect tmr morning...they still got to polish and program the car...not so straightforward huh....
very disappointed....my first experience with PML..and like that.......if i change car again with them...i need to think twice. no diff from those PI that keep delaying car delivery....and i thought PML was the authorised dealer

Puffer;700945 said:

Welcome to F10 family :) Dun worry bro, more brushes with PML to come... Especially after 3rd year warrenty expires :laughlik::laughlik::laughlik:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lentoria28

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back