F10 stock clearance promotion

Re: F10 stock clearance promotion

zorro;697932 said:
In my estate and along east coast road, I will see a F10 in every 5 minutes on the road. Only loose out to Sonata Cabs

I'm very close to East Coast Road... don't see any F10s :(

I think they're hiding from me.

too many stock F10 on the road!
hate the stock front bumper

Look at sgcarmart and you'll be surprised how many F10s for sale. Initially, I thought there was a problem with the car...

pengful;697946 said:
Look at sgcarmart and you'll be surprised how many F10s for sale. Initially, I thought there was a problem with the car...

Yeah - I wonder why people are so eager to sell.

You may be right that there could be problems with the car cos you see many come to this forum asking for 'expert' opinions on which F10 to buy and then after some serious thought process and justifications, they went ahead to buy their dream BMW F10 and then come back to forum to talk about mods etc etc..then before you know it, some of these noobies are selling their cars on sgcarmart...hurhur

hi all

i bought the 523 on the 22/10. car was apparently registered on the 28/10. however, according to my se, i would only be able to collect my car some time in mid Nov (he did say he would assist me and try to hasten the process). can i check if anyone is in the same situation as me? thks.

Did he commit a date? Both me and ST bought before the last coe bid date..SE also say delay due to weather(????) and large vol of cars(thats why coe up???). Initially he did gave a general date like 8-9 nov and fri he told me delay

yup wait. in the mean time go and shop for rims/tyres or other mod :dance::dance:

zorro;697932 said:
In my estate and along east coast road, I will see a F10 in every 5 minutes on the road. Only loose out to Sonata Cabs

Do you live near parkway parade ?

Jase;697941 said:
I'm very close to East Coast Road... don't see any F10s :(

I think they're hiding from me.

Do you live near parkway parade ?

haha, ok. are both yours and ST's car also registered on the 28th already?

Puffer;698815 said:
Did he commit a date? Both me and ST bought before the last coe bid date..SE also say delay due to weather(????) and large vol of cars(thats why coe up???). Initially he did gave a general date like 8-9 nov and fri he told me delay

My car was registered yesterday. Collection mid-Nov but because I'm traveling, I'm ok with the delivery date and didn't resist.

Agreed. That is why I manage to switch to Nov1 but delivery still few days later. I hold back balance of payment.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jun88betcodes

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back