F10 stock clearance promotion

Re: F10 stock clearance promotion

believe they are aggressively pushing for F10 sales... think 520i net can get around 220K.

How much your 523HL net?

I don't know what the whole sale value for my car. But SE said about 60K. so it is like ($254,800-S2,000- $27,000). If it was true, then net cost is $224,800. If I could sell my E90 for $70K, then the nett would be $234.800.

But not much choice interms of exterior/ interior colors.

A good deal considering COE prices are up...

~60K prob dealer take in price... usually overtrade on dealer take in price.

I think it is a very good price.

Bro Cantoneseboy, MTL. Today I was at PML busybodying myself with the free hotdogs, then caught up with my sals exec and she said they are trying hard to clear ex stocks of the new 1, 5 and 7. The 3 only a couple units left. She said PML will be willing to do deals at year end to go out on a bang and top the car charts. I wished her luck and then hammered her jialat jialat why she never gimme good deal on my 6. Hai....

So, for the brothers out there thinking of parting with your hard earned $$$$ I say go and squeeze your favorite sales exec for a good time, I mean good feel, I mean good DEAL. Because the time is ripe, the time is sweet and the time is NOW. 发啊!!!

how much more can squeeze with $70k COE and i guess once orders are filled, COE heading $80K for xmas / new year / chinese new year delivery

I think Cat B COE will definitely crossed S$80k soon.

New 3 series launching Feb 2012.

I now old man gian 7series after seeing a damn nice white 750 M-Sport on TPE going towards PIE yesterday at about 6.30pm. SJR plate. If you are a forummer, I wanna touch you....

Your car I mean

I was looking at new 1 series.... prices are sticky...they not willing to reduce....

But my sales guy say PML aggressively pushing 5 and 7 now...

bro, give up on porky ar?

i can only dream of POCKY ... strawberry flavour

MW;714579 said:
I now old man gian 7series after seeing a damn nice white 750 M-Sport on TPE going towards PIE yesterday at about 6.30pm. SJR plate. If you are a forummer, I wanna touch you....

Your car I mean

Porky only Panamera I can consider coz I am a taxi driver . Xian

congrats cantoboy. good to have new car for the new year!! :woowooo:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hitclub999com
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups