F10 stock clearance promotion

Re: F10 stock clearance promotion

wobbles;713202 said:
Bro spursburger, I think Bro ST8800 bought the F10 - you can check out all his super hiong zh'nging in his HERE :)

I never got biker T shirt or blouse from my Sales Exec - and I bought two 7'ers from her previously. But, she did throw in a couple of big-ass golf umbrellas (the types that my wife loves) and also got us additional custom-made-to-fit floor mats in matching interior colour that's a better quality than the 3M ones in the market, so I guess she's also doing her job to keep the after-sales service going & the customer happy!

my previous SE is now in Lexus... no more lobang. Hope my SE will surprise me haha.

Wah i just collected a car today, the only free gift i receive is a calendar :shakehea:

helbreath;713283 said:
Wah i just collected a car today, the only free gift i receive is a calendar :shakehea:

Woah - ANOTHER NEW CAR bro!?!!??! Congrats bro!

helbreath;713283 said:

What car u got bro? 535i leh?

helbreath;713283 said:

maybe u bargain too hard, SE earn peanuts fm urs sale :p

wobbles;713285 said:
Woah - ANOTHER NEW CAR bro!?!!??! Congrats bro!

Haha this one i collect on behalf of my family :thumbsup: They all went on holiday. Big size MPV next door from PML.

nicknick;713293 said:
maybe u bargain too hard, SE earn peanuts fm urs sale :p

Haha ok still got the usual window film and car mat. But we never really bargain at all.

st8800;713291 said:
What car u got bro? 535i leh?

I tried driving it for the day. Feels too sluggish and parking is a chore. Going back to my f10 tomorrow.

Your MPV is the non- turbo, non-supercharged, non-engine transplanted version mah... I recall some one here has a Grandis with dunno what 6L engine... I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure a van like that can sure score some chicks! Hehehehe joking la.

F10 is still the better drive :)

he needs X6M

spursburger;713224 said:
my previous SE is now in Lexus... no more lobang. Hope my SE will surprise me haha.

Hey, your SE is a lady, right? :)

st8800;713187 said:
Sometimes I really wonder how these so call salespeople deserve to be selling BMWs....

I'm glad my SE is of much higher calibre. He just came to my place after 1 mth of sales to pass me a BMW long sleeve biker's T shirt and a nice black blouse for my wife.

Wa, I think u can stop pursuing on the late delivery Liao :)

Puffer I going servicing soon most prob pml, now at 1600km

sama sama...now abt 1770km also..hahaha

do we need to book appt or can do walk in?

Bros bros, when are you guys checking in for servicing? After how many kms? My sales exec said no need for my F02 to be brought in after 4000km... is that right?

wobbles;714351 said:
Bros bros, when are you guys checking in for servicing? After how many kms? My sales exec said no need for my F02 to be brought in after 4000km... is that right?

i went to change my oil at 2,000km to pamper my ride :oops:

Wah bro, yours still haven't reach 2k? I thought u got it much earlier than us?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taixiugo88club
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back