F10 stock clearance promotion

Re: F10 stock clearance promotion

There are quite afew 2-6 months old PI F10s in sgcarmart and even taking into account the "profit" the dealers/sellers get from the COE increase, it still makes sense to buy from them rather than from PML.

MW;713031 said:
PML's pricing is still damn high despite their "unrivalled" trade-in and overtrades.

Reputable PI ones are still more value for money comparing apples with apples.

I like how you say 'reputable' PI.8) Refined.

I dunno whether this has been asked before but what the heck..

Say you bought your car from a PI and after 3 years waranty expire and wan to sell it.

Your fren has the exact same car as you but bought from PML, same thing..warranty also expired.

Both cars are on "equal footing"

Which one would people buy?

selecting a good PI is a challenge which many lazy people or timid people will try to avoid as far as possible. low prices that those PI can offer most will have no confidence in, those good PI with good track record their car prices not as much saving from AD. so... tough choice my friend.

MW;713051 said:
I dunno whether this has been asked before but what the heck..

Say you bought your car from a PI and after 3 years waranty expire and wan to sell it.

Your fren has the exact same car as you but bought from PML, same thing..warranty also expired.

Both cars are on "equal footing"

Which one would people buy?

then u look at omv of car, and also whether new buyer want to go back to pml or ma for future servicing anot. if both these 2 factor are impt, then get pml car.

Ahwing, some PI's cars are higher in OMV than PML's cars. But assuming same OMV, why would one be biased against a PI car?

A typical dealer will always ask "agent or PI?" and then their offer will be adjusted from there.

PML or PI car..still a BMW, no warranty, same OMV.. how come got difference in pricing and treatment. PML cars have nicer smell?

a lot of ppl buy from PML
then service outside.

if brand new conti car, i still would think alot of pple will try to buy from AD as if sway sway kena lemon car. at least the warranty claim will be more of a breeze compare to PI. paying the additional premium to AD is more like buying insurance and peace of mind

And reason why people prefer pml car, because at least next buyer will have a peace for mind that 1st 3 year 1st owner go to pml for servicing and there is a service history record. and also mileage will be more genuine and easily traceable.

as compared to a PI car, the owner high chance go all over the shop for servicing, getting service record will be difficult unless owner is an enthusiast. mileage also skeptical as outside workshop damn good at tampering with mileage n stuff.

my opinions.

I would buy JDM cars from PI, but something as electronically complicated as a BMW is very touchy. You have maps, iDrive, bluetooth, gearbox... the new 8 speed is a completely new tranny in the industry and has less than 2 years of use so far... not even sure of its real reliability until it reaches 5-6 year mark. I think I will wait for 5 series LCI...

PML high over trade is just a camouflage, basic car cost = omv x 1.2 x 1.07 + 100% omv + coe, selling at 254!!! profit at least 70k!!! so when they take in ur car abt 10k + higher than any other dealer, really worth???

$70k profit for F10 is sup sup water in PML opinion
if you kaypoh kaypoh SE see you no up to drive F10 ... and immediately recommend 118/318 and say got promo

nicknick;713104 said:
PML high over trade is just a camouflage, basic car cost = omv x 1.2 x 1.07 + 100% omv + coe, selling at 254!!! profit at least 70k!!! so when they take in ur car abt 10k + higher than any other dealer, really worth???

wt_know;713107 said:
$70k profit for F10 is sup sup water in PML opinion
if you kaypoh kaypoh SE see you no up to drive F10 ... and immediately recommend 118/318 and say got promo

Very good already... my friend who hard bargained, the SE see her off to the exit door... she got super insulted... haahaha

MW;713073 said:
Ahwing, some PI's cars are higher in OMV than PML's cars. But assuming same OMV, why would one be biased against a PI car?

A typical dealer will always ask "agent or PI?" and then their offer will be adjusted from there.

PML or PI car..still a BMW, no warranty, same OMV.. how come got difference in pricing and treatment. PML cars have nicer smell?

After buying the car, the only difference for (out of warranty) PI and PML car is whether can bring back PML to repair.

Centurion9990;713112 said:
Very good already... my friend who hard bargained, the SE see her off to the exit door... she got super insulted... haahaha

Wah realy sounds quite bad. I think better dress up properly before go showroom and make sure your pocket deep enough for them to dig. Always love to hear this kind of 'experience'.

Centurion9990;713112 said:

Business must be very good - the first time i enquired about the 528i when it first arrived, i was told they were prepping the car and the SE will contact me - then no follow up. Second time i tested the car, the SE was quite blase and only asked at the end - so what colour and when booking? But nothing since - which is great!

Sometimes I really wonder how these so call salespeople deserve to be selling BMWs....

I'm glad my SE is of much higher calibre. He just came to my place after 1 mth of sales to pass me a BMW long sleeve biker's T shirt and a nice black blouse for my wife.

If ur SE is hitmee, u better be careful

st8800;713187 said:
Sometimes I really wonder how these so call salespeople deserve to be selling BMWs....

I'm glad my SE is of much higher calibre. He just came to my place after 1 mth of sales to pass me a BMW long sleeve biker's T shirt and a nice black blouse for my wife.

bro did you buy and X6 and 7 series?

st8800;713187 said:

Now this is what I call SERVICE with a smile! Congrats, bro ST8800. Lucky for you also, your Sales Exec is a HIM.

If your SE is a HER, you have even MORE explaning to do to Her Majesty, than the drone from the Remus pipes, hahahahaha!:thumbsup:

spursburger;713195 said:
bro did you buy and X6 and 7 series?

Bro spursburger, I think Bro ST8800 bought the F10 - you can check out all his super hiong zh'nging in his HERE :)

I never got biker T shirt or blouse from my Sales Exec - and I bought two 7'ers from her previously. But, she did throw in a couple of big-ass golf umbrellas (the types that my wife loves) and also got us additional custom-made-to-fit floor mats in matching interior colour that's a better quality than the 3M ones in the market, so I guess she's also doing her job to keep the after-sales service going & the customer happy!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacai188betmov

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back