F10 stock clearance promotion

Re: F10 stock clearance promotion

hitmee;708183 said:
U went to order LFA?

Apparently, 6 coming to Singapore. Each at $1.3m.

I'm not sure how anyone would walk into Lexus to ask if they can order one.

adore.gif
adore.gif
MW can
adore.gif
adore.gif

hi, can share your SE PML contact asap? I was about to purchase the 528i.

They didn't have white on brown, my fav combi. They say only red interior. I walked out. Steady like Hitmee

The SE who provided the best service so far is from Kancil but unfortunately the car CMI. I also heard from my colleague that the SE for Hyundai will deliver the car to your doorstep. Maybe some SEs for premium cars think their service level should be inversely proportional to the car's appeal :p

Instead of relying on price alone, PML should also raise its service level if it wants to continue being the leading car seller in Singapore for many more years.

guess that the no. 1 top seller in Singapore cannot be bothered.
premium service pbly goes to only the 6 and 7ers

Rocky99;711766 said:
guess that the no. 1 top seller in Singapore cannot be bothered.
premium service pbly goes to only the 6 and 7ers

I had pretty good service when I bought my 3 a few years ago. Don't think it's a 6/7 issue but more the fact that PML may be getting too big for its own good?

actually nowadays AD like vcs and pml or maybe c&c are getting abit big headed. They have the impression than customers need them more than they need the customers.

uniquely spore. in country like HK/Japan/USA/AUS, customer is king and seller need to kiss your arse. in spore, seller walk side way like crab and with their nose high see customer no up. In their mind, if you are buying a 320 and asking for a free tint, go home eat roti

Ahwing;711811 said:
actually nowadays AD like vcs and pml or maybe c&c are getting abit big headed. They have the impression than customers need them more than they need the customers.

pay so much and need to beg them to deliver the car fast. very sad.. :shakehea:

comparing PML and PPSL, although same organisation, I find PPSL's service much better, but thats like 3yrs ago. Now maybe the nose also very high

yes and no. Direct seller direct buyer but because the seller wanted to buy a new M3 tat time, the SE asked PPSL to help do the paperwork as if the car was traded in to PML for his M3, then the car got 'transferred' to PPSL for processing before it came to me. Also I had a car to trade in. So the PPSL staff, Raymond did everything for me together with the PML SE assisting.

Mine special. I da man

I called my SA from PML... he say 523i non Highline model sold out. Left Highline, price 250K... knn he refuse to tell me how much can discount, say can take in my car high. What do you reckon is the overtrade amount?

BTW 528i is in the range of 260K. Sibey sexpensive.

detach8;712945 said:
I called my SA from PML... he say 523i non Highline model sold out. Left Highline, price 250K... knn he refuse to tell me how much can discount, say can take in my car high. What do you reckon is the overtrade amount?

BTW 528i is in the range of 260K. Sibey sexpensive.

find in sgcarmart the highest possible ask price that matches ur car model n date of registration. think they can try to match that or at least near to that. 523 non highline is soldout since mid oct.

PML's pricing is still damn high despite their "unrivalled" trade-in and overtrades.

Reputable PI ones are still more value for money comparing apples with apples.

PI car got warranty bo? the warranty book chop/stamp got effect bo? :lol:

joking aside buying from PI is still top in my decision tree but must open eyes BIG BIG and check double-check triple-check before signing on the dotted line

MW;713031 said:
PML's pricing is still damn high despite their "unrivalled" trade-in and overtrades.

Reputable PI ones are still more value for money comparing apples with apples.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacai188betmov

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back