F10 stock clearance promotion

Re: F10 stock clearance promotion

Wah 523 price go up another 5k. No overtrade some more, faint.

Probably PML has secured enough sales to surpass MB for #1 spot. Very different posture from the Jun promo when they were hungry for every potential business.

H, mine f10 is the same version as Wobbes upon collection few weeks back. However, I still find the map is not up to date.
I am waiting for bro Puffer feedback.

Bro don't wait for puffer, he can upgrade his because his GPS was reinstalled since day one and PML didn't upgrade his. . U should also contact your SA for upgrade. I know those bought a few mths ago already 2011 version.

SSDD1;705524 said:
H, mine f10 is the same version as Wobbes upon collection few weeks back. However, I still find the map is not up to date.

Actually, that's why I KPKB to my sales exec earlier - damn map macham guide me to hor-land. I really dont know whether the map is outdated or because Sg keeps digging and building so much and so fast that our maps are outdated the minute they are loaded!

Last edited by a moderator:

st8800;705493 said:
Wah 523 price go up another 5k. No overtrade some more, faint.

Bro ST8800, lucky you booked and delivered before the price jumped!

Judging from the way things are looking... I wouid say lucky... PML probably getting high demand for 523 and decided to end promo n high overtrade for it.

SSDD1;705524 said:

huh? i thought u told me yours is 2011? you just got your ride same time as us right? just call SE la. i deleted my PMs...i thought i msg u and told u i went to change or upgrade last wed morning?

Jase;705417 said:
Wah.. how come the trade-in for the E90 is so low? What's the mileage like?

Also, I'm sure you know this but PML gives diff overtrade values depending on the BMW you want to buy. They offered me a crappy overtrade value when I was looking at the X3 but a great one when I asked about the 523.

It's actually low mileage -- 60K km for a 6 year old car. The SA had the cheek to tell me "if your dealer can give you a better offer than you should go with them". Pffft.

wah..who is your SA? if i am the sales person...i will at least leave a open door for myself in case in future customer can come back to me....there is no need to make such unnecessary remark. maybe could have told u like '' i think is better you sell outside as you cana fetch a better price'' then to make comments like '' go with them if they give better offer''. technicallly is the same but not tactful.

did they remove all the overtrade now and also increase price from 254k to 259k for the 523i HL? if deal so bad...just go PI route...

DriveAllDay;705900 said:
It's actually low mileage -- 60K km for a 6 year old car. The SA had the cheek to tell me "if your dealer can give you a better offer than you should go with them". Pffft.

60k km? Accident-free? First owner? No issues, right?

If yes, then your SA ain't doing a good job at all. But it could also be PML killing the high overtrades.

DriveAllDay;705900 said:

NB! If the SA told me like that.. then I will tell him"In that case, I will also buy a car from that dealer.."

Thankfully, my Sales Agent very tactful. I managed to get $2K more with a private dealer, and she was very happy for me - never give me sour face or the feeling that she missed out on kickback or whatever. That's why I've stuck with her for 3 rounds now.

It really makes a difference, in the way the words are chosen. Good impression, you'll have a repeat customer.

DriveAllDay;705900 said:

That is such a low mileage and PML should offer higher... I trade in my 5yrs old E90, done at 70,000km+... PML gave me $78,000 trade in... That was in Feb'2011 for F10...

Sgcarmart for such a car will be around 68-72k. U should get at least 65k to consider a reasonable overtrade. Sales Manager some more....

Hi All, after reading thru the thread.... shldnt PML inspect the cars first and ensure its ok to handover before registering the car??

Bryan540;707760 said:
Hi All, after reading thru the thread.... shldnt PML inspect the cars first and ensure its ok to handover before registering the car??

I could be wrong but the cars get shipped into Singapore and are left in a Bonded Warehouse which is at Customs. PML can't get access to the cars until the car is registered. So, once the car is registered, they can be taken out and tested and inspected.

That's just my guess.

Jase;705922 said:
60k km? Accident-free? First owner? No issues, right?

If yes, then your SA ain't doing a good job at all. But it could also be PML killing the high overtrades.

Yup, accident free and first owner. No issues at all.

The SA had the cheek to sms me a week later and ask if I am interested to do the deal. I answered politely "not at current prices and trade in. Let me know when there's a promotion." Then silence from her. Hopeless.

Jase;707766 said:
I could be wrong but the cars get shipped into Singapore and are left in a Bonded Warehouse which is at Customs. PML can't get access to the cars until the car is registered. So, once the car is registered, they can be taken out and tested and inspected.

That's just my guess.

Registration and customs clearance are two completely separate exercises. You pay the 20% import duty and 7% GST to take the car out of the bonded warehouse. You can register the car anytime after that, regardless of where in Singapore the car is.

For my personal import -- I paid the customs at Tanjong Pagar Distripark, and haul the car home. I then registered the car with LTA at Sin Ming.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nobikovn

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back