F10

PRL

Hey Guys,

Anyone out there driving the new F10? I got mine yesterday. The last of the Silver unit.

Wanna catch up with F10 drivers if there is.

Cheers!

PRL

Re: F10

PRL;568285 said:
Hey Guys,

Anyone out there driving the new F10? I got mine yesterday. The last of the Silver unit.

Cheers!

PRL

Congrats.........................

cheers

Thanks Mate!

Am sad to bid farewell to my E90 after 3.5 years.....

Cheers!

PRL

welcome another new F10 owner

OLD no go NEW no come .... :D

PRL;568326 said:
Thanks Mate!

Am sad to bid farewell to my E90 after 3.5 years.....

Cheers!

PRL

PRL;568285 said:
Hey Guys,

Cheers!

PRL

Hi,

Congrats on your new ride.

Join us at RWS on 27th for kopi....

hey mate,

mine is the one and only Silver left. Next batch is Nov'10. The interior is gray. My prev. 320i also the same. So is like Upsize Me :-D

Cheers!
PRL

hey mate,

mine is the one and only Silver left. Next batch is Nov'10. The interior is gray. My prev. 320i also the same. So is like Upsize Me :-D

Cheers!
PRL

hey,

so when is ur car arriving? u got the Nov batch?

The very next day I have got my car, I have got rid of the 17" RFT. Now is 20" Breyton GTS with Yokohama Advan Sport tyres. Sporty look!

I was told this 5 can goes up to 21" but tyres not easy to find and maintain. And 19" doesn't look good. Best with 20".

You can consider mate.

Cheers!

PRL

congrats to all new F10 owners, mine is Havanna + cinanmon brown, was told by SE both are new colours, so just try loh..see you guys cruising on expressway ..cheers!

Hi all F10 bros here,

I will be getting my ride soon.
Btw does the highline models show KPE in your navigation? :)

bmw8448;568626 said:
congrats to all new F10 owners, mine is Havanna + cinanmon brown, was told by SE both are new colours, so just try loh..see you guys cruising on expressway ..cheers!

Great you are having the Highline. I was told I need to indent. You waited?

cisconet1234;569228 said:
Not really waited. Just nice one of the nice lady owner let go her order, so I took over.

Hi,
Congrats!! You lucky!! So you are the first owner!! What price did you get it at?

My F10 only arriving on the 16th of next month, delayed shipment. White exterior with cinnamon brown interior. Looking for new shoes, thinking of the 312 Ferric Gray, but also sourcing for other sources. Any recommendations?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae8888tech
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back