f12/f13 640i tuning

Re: f12/f13 640i tuning

Anyone doing the Kelleners?

SAMLAMBO;829576 said:
Anyone doing the Kelleners?

I'm quite keen. Trying to decide between this and the Swisstech Chip thingee.

Neither seem to have any Dyno results to back their claims though - at least not to my knowledge

wobbles;829578 said:
I'm quite keen. Trying to decide between this and the Swisstech Chip thingee.

Neither seem to have any Dyno results to back their claims though - at least not to my knowledge

both companies seem reputable, why not any dyno sheets? It sure would help.

I've been doing a lot of reading on the Kelleners tuning and I am most probably going with Kelleners based on it's experience and tuning history. Also a lot in euro/usa using this product with no issues and power gains.
History,
Link: Ralf Kelleners

Also you'll can email me for the dyno chart(F13) which reads out at 384bhp, 0-100 in 4.9secs. The file is to big to put in here. Manage to find the dyno charts over the net.
[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

Wobbles, drumminz and myself will be gg with swiss chiptech... a fellow bro has tried it on his n 20 engine and gave quite good reviews on it... we meeting up tomorrow evening at coco world to make deposit payment... if u keen, can meet us there at 545pm... :)

omshks;831793 said:
Wobbles, drumminz and myself will be gg with swiss chiptech... a fellow bro has tried it on his n 20 engine and gave quite good reviews on it... we meeting up tomorrow evening at coco world to make deposit payment... if u keen, can meet us there at 545pm... :)

Thanks, will see how my day goes :)

Thanks bro OMSHKS for helping me put in the payment for the Swiss Chiptech. The offer came with a Dyno run, so I'm keen to give it a go. At worse, I'll take out the chip on the spot & warn all the bros here, if the post-chipping Dyno shows no discernable improvement hehehehe.

Only thing I'm not sure about is whether the offer of the Dyno is a "before" & "after" or, only the "after". If it's just the one run, then I reckon I should offer my slot for either bro OMSHKS or Bro Drumminz to do a before, and then, the same car goes for the after... Or, vice versa, whichever works.

What do Bros OMSHKS & Drumminz think?

I hope your fuel consumption gets thrown out the window cos you'll be so addicted to the improvement in torque......

Looking forward to your power gains! Please post dyno charts if any. I am going with Kelleners for sure. Going to drop by their place later around 3 plus.

jasonmaxima;832024 said:
I hope your fuel consumption gets thrown out the window cos you'll be so addicted to the improvement in torque......

HA! Who's got something like 700Nm of torque spinning his Awesome Monster Getaway-wagon's 2 back wheels?

I hope the fuel pump prices go up to $5/litre for you....

SAMLAMBO;832073 said:
Looking forward to your power gains! Please post dyno charts if any. I am going with Kelleners for sure. Going to drop by their place later around 3 plus.

Yup... we'll exchange Dyno charts eh?!

Bro wobbles ... will check with zane if dyno includes before and after chip installation... if not then I am ok with your suggestion... :) but our chip needs to be flown in...so I guess bro samlambo will have his power chip in first as I think J4C has stock for N55...

omshks;832109 said:
Bro wobbles ... will check with zane if dyno includes before and after chip installation... if not then I am ok with your suggestion... :) but our chip needs to be flown in...so I guess bro samlambo will have his power chip in first as I think J4C has stock for N55...

Excellent! Excellent!

As a learned man of science (ahem), facts, not fantasy, not fiction - but cold hard, irrefutable facts - are important to me.

So, if I'm paying for a chip, I wanna make sure I get what's promised (or at least close to it). No point putting something in to make me feel any longer/thicker/bigger than what I'm not :D :lol2:

Dyno b4 & Dyno after would be best :)

J4C will have the stock tomorrow and I am off to KL tonight so will do it next week, also still running in my engine.

Yeah, I'm waiting for my 2000km servicing to be done & dusted before the chip goes in...

Have a good flight to KL!

wobbles;832121 said:
Yeah, I'm waiting for my 2000km servicing to be done & dusted before the chip goes in...

Have a good flight to KL!

Thanks! Don't forget to update here!

I will most definitely update when it happens!

The 6er folder became SO MUCH LIVELIER ever since YOU joined the camp mate!

wobbles;832127 said:
I will most definitely update when it happens!

The 6er folder became SO MUCH LIVELIER ever since YOU joined the camp mate!

Maybe we need more action here, hahaha :shoot::shoot::shoot:

how much are both products? I have been busy with work and had no time to do anything to my F13. Also bought a 320i F30 for my wife so was wondering if they have a program for it too.

spursburger;832340 said:
how much are both products? I have been busy with work and had no time to do anything to my F13. Also bought a 320i F30 for my wife so was wondering if they have a program for it too.

I think the Kellener's double that of the Swiss Chiptech - but the Kellener's version claims a higher hp & Nm IIRC. Ultimately, I thought I'd give the more affordable option a try first - got poisoned by bros OMSHKS & drumminz ... the more the merrier mah :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123bclub88
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back