F13 640i Boosted-JB3 report

Re: F13 640i Boosted-JB3 report

wobbles;841170 said:
Yes, but sadly, we only have ourselves to blame. My list price was lower than yours at $355888, IIRC, but indenting and individualizing my specifications, from the useless (BMW sun protection tinting) to the cool to have (Auto park & Side/Top/Surround View) to the useful (Comfort Seats) and to the superfluous (M-sport kit, 20" 373M rims) did me in big time for nearly another $25K.

The pain was when I got a quote from MA to see if this 3 month old car was worth trading in for the new M6, and to my horror, in 3 months, I'd lost $80K from my purchase price. I reckon I'll be driving this for the next 10 years, then renew the COE and drive it for another 10...

I believe you spoke with Josephine from MA?

Bros... buy from PI?
I paid less than $310k for my F12 640i... OMV at $76k... but unable to go Munich or PML for nice coffee while waiting for service la...(unless pay adoption fee of $30k).. however next day or even same day service appointment is possible though with my workshop :)

another down side will probably be firmware issues as stated by Boss on PI cars... but so far I have been enjoying my ride... no issues after 4 months and 9600km...

SAMLAMBO;841172 said:
I believe you spoke with Josephine from MA?

Yeah, she tried her best, but $80K deficit was a little too hard for me to swallow - and way too big to even try hiding from She Who Must Be Obeyed!

omshks;841177 said:
Bros... buy from PI?
I paid less than $310k for my F12 640i... OMV at $76k... but unable to go Munich or PML for nice coffee while waiting for service la...(unless pay adoption fee of $30k).. however next day or even same day service appointment is possible though with my workshop :)

another down side will probably be firmware issues as stated by Boss on PI cars... but so far I have been enjoying my ride... no issues after 4 months and 9600km...

That's a great deal bro! I might give it some serious thought some time...

wobbles;841178 said:
Yeah, she tried her best, but $80K deficit was a little too hard for me to swallow - and way too big to even try hiding from She Who Must Be Obeyed!

Fair enough

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcwcoupons

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back