F20 120d Sport and M-Sport heading here in June

Re: F20 120d Sport and M-Sport heading here in June

Actually is it impt 2 calculate? Cos i feel buying a car is a sure lose thing. Juz tat if u can afford u buy. A car is a interest(hobby),tis is my feel lah. In life we dun hv alot of 10yrs. So enjoy while u can

Ah yang;959302 said:
Actually is it impt 2 calculate? Cos i feel buying a car is a sure lose thing. Juz tat if u can afford u buy. A car is a interest(hobby),tis is my feel lah. In life we dun hv alot of 10yrs. So enjoy while u can

+1 . Couldn't agree with you more :)

If possible test drive both.
From what I read in babybmw.net, most change to m135 after having 120/125d.. their reason, its a different class of driving feel n engine..

But the diesel has much better consumption and lower emissions. Don't forget the penalties coming into effect soon for high emissions vehicles.

All same looks,
Go for power buy M135 if can afford,
Go for 120d if more Eco
Go for pi 118 Msport if budget.

After all who will drive sports mode and floor pedal for everyday driving.
So many traffic lights in sgp and so many TP and cameras.

:)

N54toN47;968383 said:
and don't forget that diesel torque!
Diesel engine torque is over rated. Enough torque to handle the load is enough liao.

Don't know how to put it, but this is what I realised after driving those turbo diesel vans. Feels powerful from 0-30km/hr without load. After that is full throttle all the way and still nothing.

Slow_poke_driver;968877 said:
Diesel engine torque is over rated. Enough torque to handle the load is enough liao.

Don't know how to put it, but this is what I realised after driving those turbo diesel vans. Feels powerful from 0-30km/hr without load. After that is full throttle all the way and still nothing.

compare durian and apple, win lor.

http://www.nissan.co.nz/pdf/urvan.pdf
120d
Max. output in kW (hp) at 1/min
135 (184) / 4,000
Max. torque in Nm at 1/min
380 / 1,750 - 2,750

Last edited by a moderator:

N54toN47;969157 said:

120d
135 (184) / 4,000
380 / 1,750 - 2,750

Its ok one. Buy the car, enjoy it, save some money and the earth at the same time. Plenty of good reviews on the net for this car. Everyone's got their own opinion, whether or not its quantified or objective, they can believe what they want.

If you ever get one, please reserve me a joy ride can!

Singsider;969222 said:
Its ok one. Buy the car, enjoy it, save some money and the earth at the same time. Plenty of good reviews on the net for this car. Everyone's got their own opinion, whether or not its quantified or objective, they can believe what they want.

If you ever get one, please reserve me a joy ride can!

Can! But mine will be same engine but
bigger body, want or not?

Buy the D. Let's change all these old mindsets! saw your earlier post, we're definitely behind man Europe sells more diesel than petrol And diesel costs more there!

No pt. Ppl on this island are outdated in term of car technology.

N54toN47;968886 said:
Which Turbo diesel van is this?

Got nissan urvan and the opel small panel van. Apparently the nissan urvan was rated at 130hp...just that don't know where the horses were hiding.

N54toN47;969157 said:

120d
135 (184) / 4,000
380 / 1,750 - 2,750

No need win or lose.

You will be suprised how much more pull a urvan has than a 350nm petrol bmw in the 1st gear. After 30km/hr, then it is bo lat liao.

Anyway, torque is really just torque, and should not be confused with power. This is the reason why a diesel bmw is not any faster than the petrol version of same hp, despite the crazy torque difference.

Slow_poke_driver;969438 said:
Got nissan urvan and the opel small panel van. Apparently the nissan urvan was rated at 130hp...just that don't know where the horses were hiding.

japanese horses not the same as german horses mah!

Slow_poke_driver;969448 said:
No need win or lose.

You will be suprised how much more pull a urvan has than a 350nm petrol bmw in the 1st gear. After 30km/hr, then it is bo lat liao.

Anyway, torque is really just torque, and should not be confused with power. This is the reason why a diesel bmw is not any faster than the petrol version of same hp, despite the crazy torque difference.

i think the difference is only felt when both have got a full load of mother, father, brother, fat sister with over weight dog and Bo-concept in the trunk.

Ah yang;969468 said:
Dun play play wif those van loh. Once heard a caddy beat a evo in a drag race n won 10k bet.

what? dress in drag ah?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taixiugo88club
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back