f30 328

Re: f30 328

i notice that the interior finishing and build quality of the f30 pales in comparison to say the c class or a4. opinions?

i think its fine...i mean the f30 is pretty long lasting as well with the interior finishing...feels more classy den the c or a4...

Rabid;1012803 said:
i notice that the interior finishing and build quality of the f30 pales in comparison to say the c class or a4. opinions?

zimmy83;1012804 said:
i think its fine...i mean the f30 is pretty long lasting as well with the interior finishing...feels more classy den the c or a4...

long lasting? barely a yr since its ard.. but the f30 def one up in terms of drive.. no doubts abt that

Rabid;1012803 said:

The c class interior is definitely more luxurious and classy than the BMW. But BMW interior is more sporty and although it looks more 'cheap' at first glance, but on closer look the quality seems good. Just need to get used to it.

J-328i;1013257 said:
On the topic of our F30 328i....
Just curious... What is your average consumption of petrol?

Oh here we go again.......................................

J-328i;1013257 said:
On the topic of our F30 328i....
Just curious... What is your average consumption of petrol?
Please ignore my post if you find it offensive.

What the f with FC? You driving BMW, which is a sheer driving machine. If u 1 2 compare FC, u r better off lexus modded with BMW badge.

By the way, when the car is not driven, FC = 0.

Because bmw cars are getting more frugal that's why owners wanna see how good their fc are.
Last time nobody talk about bmw fc figures, only know its high fc.

whats wrong with asking abt fc?
pls 328 is not super car. i would be concerned about road tax insurance fc running cost of a car if i drive a 2L 4 cylinder.

should i apologise too?

can ignore if this is offensive

Last edited by a moderator:

here we go again ..again....

durian trees everywhere ..................................................

Rabid;1013309 said:
whats wrong with asking abt fc?
pls 328 is not super car. i would be concerned about road tax insurance fc running cost of a car if i drive a 2L 4 cylinder.

should i apologise too?

can ignore if this is offensive
You ought to drive Lexus since u r concern with FC.

Driving BMW is nvr about FC or toys available in idrive. It is always about the DRIVE. If 1 is not into DRIVE, 1 should not drive BMW.

davidtch;1013348 said:

Driving BMW is nvr about FC or toys available in idrive. It is always about the DRIVE. If 1 is not into DRIVE, 1 should not drive BMW.

Lexus also not very superb fc ok, not even the IS250.
Only the ...... CT200 maybe fare better fc

davidtch;1013348 said:

so concerned abt fc means not into drive?:huhhuh:

anyway, to each his own. i just feel its a valid consideration. agree to disagree

Corolla so far best FC. I rented one before and driving 4 days still almost full tank.

Rabid;1013354 said:
so concerned abt fc means not into drive?:huhhuh:

anyway, to each his own. i just feel its a valid consideration. agree to disagree

what davidtch mean is : if you buy a bmw , just enjoy the drive and forget about fc .
he did not say that : concerned abt fc means not into drive

MW;1013355 said:
Corolla so far best FC. I rented one before and driving 4 days still almost full tank.

That is because you drive only 40km over the 4 days

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back