F30 Build Quality

Re: F30 Build Quality

hi guys..

All 3 series are built in South Africa. I just called and spoke directly to a Sales Person and thats what he mentioned.

I am intending to get the 316i & have never owned a BMW..

any advice on reliabilty or engine issues?

best regards,
Shan

Hi, I am getting a 314.

Hi, I am getting a 314..

314 can install Spring Booster?, watever tat is cos its damn hot now...boosting springs

prasanth1;941461 said:
hi guys..

All 3 series are built in South Africa. I just called and spoke directly to a Sales Person and thats what he mentioned.

I am intending to get the 316i & have never owned a BMW..

any advice on reliabilty or engine issues?

best regards,
Shan

BMW is not reliable, search the forum and you will know the problems that the new 3 and 5 have.
Suggest you buy VW, its is good because you never find ppl complain about VW here

Jason8822 said:
Suggest you buy VW, its is good because you never find ppl complain about VW here

Unless you drive fast and furious like the Jetta......

kenntona;941467 said:
Hi, I am getting a 314..

On behalf of Ferrari SA, i advise you not to leak out the new model number even though you have made an order.

Should we choose to bring you to court, MlaWyer most probably dare not take the case for you.

We are talking bmw here, pls post your prancing horse post in the appropriate sections

kenntona;941495 said:
Unless you drive fast and furious like the Jetta......

the catch is the last word "here"
haha

hi there ,

ok thanks for the peice of advise..

& wad abt the lexus IS250..

one of ur post u mentioned to buy lexus

cheers

hi there ,

cheers

Jason8822 said:
On behalf of Ferrari SA, i advise you not to leak out the new model number even though you have made an order.

Should we choose to bring you to court, MlaWyer most probably dare not take the case for you.

We are talking bmw here, pls post your prancing horse post in the appropriate sections

Hello? I am talking about the M314i 1.4L Mivec twin scroll turbo Limited Edition !!!

Ops, sorry.
That one is good, but i prefer the inline 6 VTEC tri turbo version

Like what Brobot said, F30 Build Quality Thread is uplorry :)

Durian trees everywhere!

prasanth1;941510 said:
hi there ,

cheers

Why buy a glorified toyota? plus new IS is due very soon. Better go with F30 now...

Even though there have been many assembly quality problems, I am sure up to the second and third model year, all will be rectified.

wkwlb;941887 said:
Why buy a glorified toyota? plus new IS is due very soon. Better go with F30 now...

Even though there have been many assembly quality problems, I am sure up to the second and third model year, all will be rectified.
Well, i would not say that MKII IS is an glorified Toyota as there is no duplicate lineup in Toyota. In addition, Toyota Tahara Plant is highly regarded in term of product quality.

Lastly, at least Lexus has a halo car call LFA. I will wait till neck long long still have not see any replacement for E26 M1 or E31.

davidtch;941908 said:
Well, i would not say that MKII IS is an glorified Toyota as there is no duplicate lineup in Toyota. In addition, Toyota Tahara Plant is highly regarded in term of product quality.

Lastly, at least Lexus has a halo car call LFA. I will wait till neck long long still have not see any replacement for E26 M1 or E31.

mark X is its toyota equivalent. no?

eiffel76;941923 said:
mark X is its toyota equivalent. no?
Mark X is not Toyota equivalent. If Mark X is the Toyota equivalent, that would include Toyota GS. Mark X has a long line heritage that starts from Mark II in the 60s. While IS/Altezza is new product line. IS/Altezza is benchmark against E36. That's why both IS/Altezza & E36 has IL-6 (which was the last in Toyota lineup). My fav is Altezza RS with 210hp.

Toyota Altezza = Lexus IS
Toyota Aristo = Lexus GS
Toyota Celsior = Lexus LS

thanks for the reply..

I love the F30..

assembly problems can be sorted out but the main isssue is engine related problems.. which i have doubt in?

prasanth1;942037 said:
thanks for the reply..

I love the F30..

assembly problems can be sorted out but the main isssue is engine related problems.. which i have doubt in?

I dun think there's any problem with F30 engine stuff. My only complain is on the wind noise and occasional suspension knock noise but otherwise everything's fine.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
777vinname

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back