F30 now has long waiting list!

Re: F30 now has long waiting list!

Cannot say like that... some people die die must have "face."

When you know you have it enough liao, dun flaunt it also happy

Ah yang;982209 said:
Hv or dun hv. Nid or no nid nav nt impt lah. Some ppl dun even care also. Imagine bmw got drl. Bt did u c all on it 24hrs?? Haiz. Dun noe wat 2 say
I thought DRL is on 24hrs by default. Only when head light is on, it will be dimmer.

davidtch;982227 said:
I thought DRL is on 24hrs by default. Only when head light is on, it will be dimmer.

This can be set on the idrive.

I was worried the high level of brighness during daytime will burn the DRL bulbs, so I turned it off. I heard coding can turn the brightness down.

detach8;982254 said:
I was worried the high level of brighness during daytime will burn the DRL bulbs, so I turned it off. I heard coding can turn the brightness down.

Dang funny. You might wanna get your head checked.... just in case you run out of intelligence. Not sure got replacements or refills or not. :)

I choose F30 over Audi cos of their DRL (IMO)

Day day must on it!!

detach8;982254 said:
As with all LED lighting system, u need to change the whole unit.

I like the Angel eye when i m driving on NSH. All roadhogger will siam.

davidtch;982227 said:

All BMW/Audi in Singapore can turn on/off by driver in the idrive/mmi menu. But in Europe, the driver cannot turn it off unless they manually code it - EU safety requirement

Most VW model cannot turn off, but some can with special left left right right kind of steps.

detach8;982254 said:

so far only seen people want to turn on the drl to max brightness when headlight is on at night

davidtch;982227 said:

Go to setting then choose lights, then check/unchecked day running lights.

wt_know;982184 said:
btw, i want to make clear no offense to 316 buyer. i am disgusted that bmw car has gone down to a sibei low spec that is worst off than japanese and korean car.

i wish to say a bmw is still a bmw ...
oh .. din know the offer for 316 at 155k is bare basic...

wt_know;982148 said:
with many options out ...
316/320 (basic) is worst off than japanese and korean car
i look forward pml bring in car without leather seat ...
to get the bmw dream, might as well just get the bmw 316 body (no diff with 335 anyway)
and then the engine and interior stripped down to bare minimum ... fabric seat with manual adjust ...

116i I think already no leather seats

Meek;982260 said:
Dang funny. You might wanna get your head checked.... just in case you run out of intelligence. Not sure got replacements or refills or not. :)

oi zeh zeh u dun be rude ok... ppl cheapskate cannot meh... the LED not cheap to replace leh. no need to jio me with singpass ok

tomcat;983645 said:
oh .. din know the offer for 316 at 155k is bare basic...
Because it is an entry level car.

waterfoe;983650 said:
155k is it after overtrade and all the finance rebate?
Call PML.

Went through a long road of comparison and consideration, finally decided to purchase from a PI friend a F30 328I Sports (alpine white, hearsay very hot selling color, difficult to get).
Spec wise so so only, no navi, no navi dun bother me, we drive in singapore, no need GPS navi unless u really new driver. But 8.8 inch screen looks way cooler than 6.5, this is true!!! But then, if need to fork out another 7K for this screen....I final said no, maybe wait some time to see the price drop a bit then.
PI comes with sunroof, this one I like. Some say singapore very hot, sunroof no use. But to me, very useful, sometimes I drive in early morning or late night, and I smoke too...
Others same same to PML. Side mirror piano black, all sports option in, all windows tint to non-LTA approve standard :dance:

All in all manage to get it below 200K. COE just bidded. Waiting for collection...

compare to pml 328i ... how much saving?
assuming the navi and 8.8" screen already cost difference $7K+
the saving should be at least $20K+- + $7K = $30K+- ???

nokia27149;983753 said:
Went through a long road of comparison and consideration, finally decided to purchase from a PI friend a F30 328I Sports (alpine white, hearsay very hot selling color, difficult to get).
Spec wise so so only, no navi, no navi dun bother me, we drive in singapore, no need GPS navi unless u really new driver. But 8.8 inch screen looks way cooler than 6.5, this is true!!! But then, if need to fork out another 7K for this screen....I final said no, maybe wait some time to see the price drop a bit then.
PI comes with sunroof, this one I like. Some say singapore very hot, sunroof no use. But to me, very useful, sometimes I drive in early morning or late night, and I smoke too...
Others same same to PML. Side mirror piano black, all sports option in, all windows tint to non-LTA approve standard :dance:

All in all manage to get it below 200K. COE just bidded. Waiting for collection...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back